[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/an/ why thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 39

File: why.gif (925KB, 260x156px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
925KB, 260x156px
just why
>>
File: 14879729879.jpg (129KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
14879729879.jpg
129KB, 720x960px
>>
File: 54685748.gif (3MB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
54685748.gif
3MB, 256x144px
>>
File: 1412800121015.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1412800121015.gif
2MB, 400x310px
>>
>>2194294
How is that a "why" when the cat's language make it so fucking clear that is going to happen?
>>
File: This-is-your-home-now.gif (3MB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
This-is-your-home-now.gif
3MB, 350x194px
>>2194298
what happened to that dog afterwards
>>
>>2194299
>people are willingly restricting their own freedom in their own homes just some retarded furball is thinking it's boss and is attacking anyone who happens to be in the area of one of their "favorite places"

How can people life with being so submissive
>>
>>2194304
>people are willingly restricting their own freedom in their own homes-
Stop right there, anti-feline propagandist. A cat gives many pleasures to human with which it lives, including emotional support, lap warming services, a pleasant face to look at, and warm fur to stroke. But a cat needs things in return, for a cat's services are not given freely. Besides food, a cat needs to play and practice its animal instincts. This includes play-hunting and roaming its territory. These are small payments to make for the many benefits of cats. Cats used to be gods, you know.
>>
File: hippodog.jpg (94KB, 800x654px) Image search: [Google]
hippodog.jpg
94KB, 800x654px
>>
File: painted.jpg (171KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
painted.jpg
171KB, 683x1024px
>>
>>2194304
>Assuming humans have any superiority to any other animal
>Le I'm a human therefor I get to treat lifes of other species as I will
tf out
>>
>>2194294
I would murder that cat.
>>
>>2194391
>anti-feline propagandist.
stopped reading there
>>
File: Anubis.jpg (72KB, 479x478px) Image search: [Google]
Anubis.jpg
72KB, 479x478px
>>2194391
Dogs were the real ones, cats are "KANGZ" tier frauds.

Hint: Read dog backwards
>>
>>2194468
can't you people ever have fun with anything? jeez
>>
File: 173348422.jpg (151KB, 594x411px) Image search: [Google]
173348422.jpg
151KB, 594x411px
>>2194473
You know who reads words backwards? JEWS! dogs are SLAVE gods!
>>
>>2194304

With the cat clearly communicating that it's riled up and ready to lash out and with the man's legs fidgeting, the gif looks like a continuation of your typical "Tee hee, imma poke the kitty with my feet for the hundredth time despite obvious signs it's going to blow up" kind of situation, not any kind of territorial dispute.
>>
>>2194509
This anon puts it well. There is clearly something going on in that gif we don't see, and what we do, we see a massively overstimulated cat so clearly ready to strike that anyone who has half a percent of understanding of feline body language would know to stop the game or whatever they are doing that is upsetting it so much.

Animals are animals. If you sit there and massively overstimulate a dog, it is going to lash out too.
>>
>>2194294
>ears back
>tail swishing

It was coming. That cat needed to be shooed.
>>
>>2194473
Sure dogs are good pets if you want a security system or a low tier servant. But if you want an actual companion or friend that hangs out with you because they want to and not only because you feed them, cats are the way to go.
>>
>>2194413
Fucking dogs, I don't know why they will literally eat shit
Like, they'll stare at you and go "ok I know what this looks like and I know it's a bad idea but I'm just going to put my face in it anyways because fuck you"
>>
>>2194300
This looks like it's being played in reverse.
>>
>>2194434
This shit actually makes me mad. How long do stores that sell these really expect them to last?
>>
>>2194671
It's not.
>>
>>2194680
Shit, I had to look again.
I thought they did it with food coloring, and thought it was pretty neat.
Now I agree with you.
>>
>>2194680
it's sad and pathetic but at least it's common fucking species
>>
File: 1454155992873.gif (2MB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1454155992873.gif
2MB, 500x367px
>>2194294
>>
>>2194748
>puts its paw on her immediately after
That's adorable.
>>
>>2194680

I don't think they're expecting anything. What I wonder is why the fuck there's a market for those things. Why wouldn't you buy a fake plant made out of plastic rather than a slowly dying real plant that's made to look like plastic?
>>
>>2194294
>>2194748

I think a lot of cryptic behavior of felines lends to my theory about perception differing between species and even between individuals on how much abstract imagination informs ones interpretation of the reality they are perceiving. We dont just take in light and sound, we interpret in both very primitive and very personal ways. For example, two people may look at the same painting and notice completely different things. Same with reality, and what abstract associations we make.

For felines, I believe the amount of imagination imbued into their reality is exceptionally high, high enough that in a human, we'd explicitly call it psychotic hallucinations. Consider how many times we have seen cats chase or react to things that aren't there. Consider how much they sleep and in the odd 5 minute cycles, all the dream behavior.

I have often said that what we call 'mental illness' is in fact often specific, individual adaptations, like a child inventing a friend to practice social interaction. Likewise, as predators that rely heavily on reflex, speed and being able to distinguish prey while anticipating the outcomes of each move and the attack as a whole, cats imagine 'war games' constantly.

We could call them daydreams, or hallucinations. Even psychosis. But its in all cats, so its difficult to consider it pathology.

My point is that in human terms, yes, they are crazy. But that adaptation seems to perhaps evolved to find a use for an over-active imagination; literally, hallucinations as a evolutionary advantage.

Notice how much it appears in the young of so many mammal species. Humans begin to experience symptoms of schizophrenia in puberty because of the most abstract part of the brain undergoing physical stress from the changing skull growing.

Kittens are extremely 'playful' and practice games of chase and capture during their growth period...
>>
>>2194671

It is.
>>
File: 1352486862314.jpg (48KB, 670x501px) Image search: [Google]
1352486862314.jpg
48KB, 670x501px
>>2194757

... Just as children imagine a box to be a spaceship and infer cultural references of the age, kittens chase shadows and catch things that arent moving.

I doubt this is new, its just a theory of mine and Im not educated in animal psychology. If its true, Im sure someone more educated than me already suggested it long ago.

It just came to me when considering the similarities between cat play and behavior that seems based on hallucination, and child development vis-a-vis the behavioral profiles we academically refer to as illnesses.

I think cats are quite mad, just as nature intended.
>>
>>2194294
The cat was clearly agitated, the human should have backed off.
>>
>>2194757
You mention interesting things, not that I know anything about the subject. I have heard of puberty being called a psychotic stage.

I have thought the thing is humans are expected to be self-aware. We know the difference between imagination and reality and can tell when we make the switch and can act accordingly. But I'm not a person who is prone to psychotic states (I'm fairly unemotional also) so I'm not sure how that works, and if one can say that the difference between daydreaming and psychosis is nearly that simple. Also while there is difference between the interpretations of reality, some experiences like a hammer falling on your head are fairly universal and hard to ignore.

Also one would immediately think it is not very beneficial to survival when one is not being aware of ones surroundings (sleep/hallunation). I guess there is a balance to be had, of imaginative preparation and practice for reality and then facing it.
>>
>>2194748
>>2194754
Oh, I'm sorry.
>>
>>2194659
You know, I keep reading this dogs eat shit stuff everywhere and see pics like that but neither me, my parents or anyone else I know that ever owned a dog ever saw one of our dogs do that.
>>
>>2194808
I heard a theory that it's a vitamin deficiency.

No clue if that's true or not...
>>
>>2194755
This.

Or get flowers
>>
>>2194760
what is that diagram expressing? i am intrigued
>>
>>2194881
woof to bark ratio
>>
>>2194764

Well, maybe I am mis-communicating. I dont mean that the hallucinations are constant. The degree to which imagination shapes or informs a person or animal's perception of reality can vary through the day or depending on chemical or environmental circumstances.

For example, human psychotics may hallucinate, but not all the time or under all circumstances. Having psychosis doesn't mean there aren't periods of what we would consider lucidity. The degree and frequency vary for a number of factors.

Or children; a child does not feel the need to conjure their invisible friends all the time.

Likewise, a cat who is hungry is going to have a different chemistry than one who is sated. This and a sense of safety or rest may factor into whether or not its mind has the ingredients to trigger 'war games'.

Not all imagination imbued into our raw sensory data can be pathologized either. Indeed, humans have something of an advantage in our ability to infuse imaginary abstract associations with raw sensory data. We dont simply see and hear things, we interpret them for meaning.

One person looks at an empty building and sees a place to build his business and feels happy. Another person sees the exact same thing and worries about it attracting crime or drifters. The function of real time imagination is very useful in our thinking, not based in reality, could not be fully effective if it were and thus prone constantly to mistakes: conclusions based on the merging of data and observation that simply turn out to be wrong. We then share observations to determine what the reality is and attach a sense of certainty to things we haven't witnessed ourselves or know by direct observation as fact...
>>
>>2194919

... So what I am saying is there are various degrees of imagination attaching to perception. If they are especially high to the point of interfering with function, or are beyond our expectations for an age range, we might call it pathological. However its base line is useful, and cats may simply have a different baseline.

Thus the interplay between heavy sleep requirements, extreme preoccupation with play in youth, and bizarre reactions to things that are not there in adult hood.

Humans do this to an extent also, but in a controlled way. We also play games or run simulations as training. We literally make-believe something is happening in a training exercise to gauge our real responses to artificial stimuli. We force ourselves to react to false stimuli to gauge our real responses and efficacy to a situation we expect to happen in reality.

Cats have a more limited range of volitional survival behaviors, so it not surprising then to see them flee things that aren't there or aren't threats, chase things that aren't there or capture and subdue things that were never animate to begin with, or stalk things that aren't even prey. They all require reflexes that need sharpening more often than the opportunity for real application presents itself.

Animals that hunt, even arthropods, seem to require this higher level of abstract thinking and problem solving, the ability to anticipate an outcome before it happens. However animals that graze tend to have food constantly, so their minds never have to reach that degree of abstraction ability...
>>
>>2194922

... I personally feel that you can learn a ton about an animals mental processes based just on what they interpret as food. I've also postulated that 'intelligence' is more of a side-effect, at least how we define it, than the advantage it yields itself. For example, as humans, we assume our advantage is intelligence because we form complex technologies that reduce the stress of survival. But nature doesn't give two s**ts about our technology. If speed is what saves us the most often, natural selection will favor speed. If communicating in groups assists us, selection will favor retention of complex phonemes.

In the case of humans, it may simply be the marriage of social motivations and language that honed our intelligence over time. The fact that it also led to space travel may be completely pointless in the ledger of evolution and selection. The same intelligence that led to seeing a use for fire and wheels on axles and eventually landed us on the moon may simply have been a biological side effect that developed for no other reason than to have complex conversations that result in the group having better shelter or more food. That we make paintings or design electronic devices may be completely irrelevant, simply noise generated by the same imagination running all day whether it serves an immediate survival function or not.

We tend to have parallax errors in how we interpret our own abilities. For example, humans have exceptional memory from which can abstract past events from the present, and imagine the future. Both memory, being prone to many errors, and speculation of the future are acts based wholly on imagination and fantasy prone to many errors. Yet we treat them as real. Even huge events in history have to be recorded because we remember them so poorly and eventually forget them...
>>
>>2194923

But what I find fascinating is that we *expect* to have memory at all. We *assume* that we should have memory when there is little reason to assume this. We *assume* our intelligence requires memory, and if our intelligence is our advantage, then memory is crucial.

Yet if a creature can survive in the present and constantly adapt to small challenges, the need for memory drops sharply. This suggests that as survival goes, memory isn't that important unless it redounds to survival somehow.

So any animal can learn (right or wrong) what it regards as danger or food. But the higher memory retention is only useful if it redounds to survival.

If we can agree that most of the things our intelligence produces isnt actually useful, and remove the narrative that humans are somehow 'fated' to survive through ever increasing technology, then where is that intelligence useful if it isnt immediately solving problems or adapting.

In essence, I believe we are primates that have the advantage of memory and the intelligence is more of a by-product. Its not like Cro Magnon man was *expected* to evolve to the point of running a space program. This degree of abstraction doesn't immediately solve a survival problem for us nor him. It is just a side effect of the memory that seems to have first come from retaining information and using imagination to suppose plans. When humans began jabbering at each other in meaningful ways, the social patterns that were already in place naturally found a survival related use for retaining abstract phonemes in the form of language.

And everything since may simply be peculiar side effects of that.

Sorry for rambling off the topic. Just sharing thoughts.
>>
>>2194671
Very astute
>>
>>
>>2194657
>But if you want an actual companion or friend that hangs out with you because they want to and not only because you feed them

But that is exactly the CORE feature of a dog and you project it on cats, you silly man.
>>
>>2194294
my cat does this sometimes
I'll be petting her, she'll be purring with her eyes closed, and then just out of nowhere she bites me
never really chomps down or anything, just a playful nip, but she's gotten pretty deep once or twice for no fucking reason

>>2194761
fuck off, the guy is just sitting there
doing absolutely nothing to piss off the cat
it's not being threatened, it's just being a cunt
>>
>>2194757

Nah, is the opposite.

They just easy mistake and forget things...
>>
>>2194657
>But if you want an actual companion or friend that hangs out with you because they want to and not only because you feed them, cats are the way to go.
lmao
>>
>>2194923
>it may simply be the marriage of social motivations and language that honed our intelligence over time.

This this this this fucking this.

Chimpanzees, Dolphins and a few other animals have similar levels of intelligence to young humans or mentally deficient humans. IQs of 70 to 80. Years of social intelligence and growth would hone this to the average human 100.
>>
>>2194659
That's a stick you fucking idiot.
>>
>>2195267
it's dog do not eat some turd here and there.
but then again cats lick each others butt all day every day
>>
>>2194294
that cat is actively being provoked by those feet so its justified.
>>
File: 4L_CcxtbHGA.jpg (605KB, 1975x1975px) Image search: [Google]
4L_CcxtbHGA.jpg
605KB, 1975x1975px
but im a lizard
>>
File: Amigo died for retards.jpg (131KB, 580x634px) Image search: [Google]
Amigo died for retards.jpg
131KB, 580x634px
>>2194294
Most appropriate thread for this, at the moment. Fuck summer hikers.
>>
>>2194294
Cat probably just wanted to play and thought that him moving his foot like that was an invitation to play.
>>
File: We woof kingz n shiet.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
We woof kingz n shiet.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
>>2194473
>>
>>2194294
kick it's teeth in
>>
>>2194659
I read somewhere that they do that to cover tracks, no shit means that they are harder to track by smell
But I have no idea if that is true
>>
>>2194808
Two cockers out of three dogs. Both ate cat shit out of the litter box.
>>
>>2194924
Are you that one cockroach guy?
>>
File: 0514061110a.jpg (140KB, 800x709px) Image search: [Google]
0514061110a.jpg
140KB, 800x709px
>>2196431

lel guilty

but I have to go now

Have a great night.
>>
File: sleeping-bunny.jpg (505KB, 774x666px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping-bunny.jpg
505KB, 774x666px
>>2195239

I didnt know that, ty

Have a good night all.
>>
>>2194808
Some individual dogs do eat their own shit. It's an evolutionary left over, a lot of wild canine species eat their own feces. It's to prevent leaving anything behind that can lead a rival/larger predator straight to their den. Especially if they have any pups in that den.

The only times they don't eat their own feces is when they are deliberately scent marking. And that is usually around the borders of their territory, not in the heart of it right next to where they all sleep on a regular basis.

It's why dogs have the stereotype of going haywire when ever they see a fire hydrant. Because they can smell the other scent markers left behind, and it triggers that ancient instinct. No dog WANTS to shit or piss all over their bed/in their home, that's a result of neglect or abuse.

They WANT to go out and mark their territory, far away from their den.
>>
>>2194657
you got that backwards
>>
>>2195367
they are almost as bad as lycra bicyclists
>>
File: 1465600273529.gif (3MB, 340x192px) Image search: [Google]
1465600273529.gif
3MB, 340x192px
>>2194294
because that cate is a little shit
>>
>>2194468
>reading
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>2194551
>just sitting there
>massively overstimulating
>>
>>2195367
fuck his handler

shouldn't work your dog to death
>>
>>2195201
My cat does that as well, he'll appear to like being petted and purr with eyes closed then fucking lashes out of nowhere with all of his claws and bite down pretty hard, either gotta smack his face off or grab him by the back of the neck
>>
>>2197973
Stop overstimulating your cat then retard.
>>
>>2197993
how the fuck is calmly petting a cat oversimulating it?
>>
>>2198006
Ask the fucking cat?

How many more dumbass questions are you going to ask? How can some people be more ticklish than others?
>>
File: cat-attacking-masters-leg.gif (938KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cat-attacking-masters-leg.gif
938KB, 300x300px
>>2198006

I think he is just trolling. I have never read, heard or seen any metric for "stimulating" a cat with some universally agreed threshold at which point we should expect cats to attack.

I think cats are just desultorily psychotic, just part of their nature they cant help, with individual variances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiVyueMFyqU
>>
>>2198021
Why would there be a universally agreed threshhold? All cats are different. Nobody even said anything about there being a static threshold in the first place. Not quite sure why you brought it up.

Stop pretending to be a fucking cat psychologist and actually read up on the pet you signed up to take care of like a normal responsible pet owner.
>>
>>2198021
cats are really weird
>>
File: 1458454528391.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1458454528391.gif
2MB, 270x188px
I still don't get the hate towards cabbage
>>
>>2194657
I died a little, reading this shit, thinking about how this brainless being is a member of the same species as me
>>
>>2198095
Dogs are shit, get over it.
>>
>>2198100
ok, I´m sorry Toxoplasma gondii
>>
why are labradors so hellbemt on eating ALL of the food even if they get visibly inflated stomach?
>>
>>2198021
why would you smack your cat with paddles like that
also why does it seem to be enjoying it
>>
File: Two-cats-fighting.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Two-cats-fighting.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>2198199

Apparently its a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6a8T5Z5wkk
>>
>>2198199
The cat is probably an unfixed female.
>>
>>2198239
I'll do something like that with my pussy but only like 15-20% of the force shown in this video. He seems to enjoy it. He's the type that'll definitely let you know if you do something that bothers him.
>>
File: 1387402594862.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1387402594862.gif
2MB, 350x300px
>>2198084
I've never seen such an angry corgi, y haef 2 b med?
>>
File: 1432403402095.webm (1MB, 304x540px) Image search: [Google]
1432403402095.webm
1MB, 304x540px
>>
>>2198384
>I'll do something like that with my pussy
Tell me more.
>>
File: reeeee.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>2198084
FUCK CABBAGE
>>
File: 1359890853807.gif (3MB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1359890853807.gif
3MB, 360x480px
>>
File: 1355432789088.gif (402KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1355432789088.gif
402KB, 300x169px
>>
File: relentless.webm (3MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
relentless.webm
3MB, 406x720px
>>
File: 1456631930992.gif (21KB, 219x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456631930992.gif
21KB, 219x200px
>>2195367
I work in a hotel that has to cater to the Pacific Crest Trail hiker shitheads.
Goddam, they are nothing but problems.

I would trade that dog's life for a hundred hikers in a heartbeat.
>>
>>2198416
Those caulifllowers killed his father
>>
File: 416.jpg (38KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
416.jpg
38KB, 512x384px
>>2198486
>>
>>2194757
animals aren't developed enough for psychosis.

no animal other than man is capable of psychosis.
>>
>>2198419
fuck, that's incredibly cute.

to me it seems like that doggo wants to go outside really badly.

I really miss having a doggo...
>>
>>2198518
not sure about that.
>>
File: Minya_s_stoned.png (123KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
Minya_s_stoned.png
123KB, 320x310px
>>2194671
>he can't swim backwards
>>
>>2194294
Because after it bit that person the first time, the person didn't grab that motherfucker by the scruff of the neck and throw it across the room.
>>
>>2194391
People like you should be gassed.
>>
>>2199105
You can't train cats like dogs but nice job proving to be the problem and not the solution.
>>
>>2198486
>determined to get dat pussy
>>
>>2199107
>You can't train cats like dogs

No, but you can train those little motherfuckers what to expect when they fuck with you, and amazingly enough, they stop fucking with you.
>>
>>
>>2199115
That's not even true. More often than not you're just going to produce an even more hostile cat.

Pretty irrelevant since in OP's gif the cat was already ticked off from whatever the guy was doing to it before.
>>
I see cats slap stuff a lot, but dogs not so much. So they learn the slapping behavior from seeing humans and cats do it?
>>
>>2199121
>That's not even true.

It's worked for me....
>>
File: IMAG0017.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0017.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>2194294
This is her preferred position, her secondary is perching on my head.
>>
>>2198167
labs are prone to getting fat for this reason
>>
>>2198518
>citation needed
I recommend you do some research on the difference in the behaviors of captive orcas vs wild ones.
>>
File: 1432403489583.webm (1MB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1432403489583.webm
1MB, 540x960px
>>2199049
Pets for the cutie doggo
>>
>>2199199
It worked to keep your cat from ever coming near you on it's own free will maybe. But whats the point in even having a cat then. Move out of your parents house if you don't want a cat.
>>
>>2194442
>not thinking own species is superior to other animals

>doesn't think that maybe other animals think they're the most superior
>>
Were you looking it in the eyes? Cats take that as a challenge to fight.
>>
>>2200121
>It worked to keep your cat from ever coming near you on it's own free will maybe.

Is that what it did?

Wrong.

Cats, and dogs alike, aren't oversensitive fragile pussies, like you.
>>
>>2200526
Nobody actually believes you faggot
>>
>>2199346
Nigga that's easy, I can explain that shit to you

You warm nigga, dat bitch just wanna be cozy and shit
>>
>>2195019
they took away his dignity :(
>>
>>2200548
You sound upset.
>>
>>2199120
she was totally asking for it
>>
>>2199545
you can clearly see when the doggo said "das it mane"
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 625x625px
>>2194509
>>2194551
>not poking your cat
>not baiting it to strike
>not watching it's tail to tell when it is about to strike so you can dodge

Cats fucking love that shit mang, that cat was having the time of it's life, and they play-bite when that happens.
Do it all the time with my cats, they get "pissed" play bite, and then you flip them onto their back and they savage your hands only to purr the moment after.
It's the best game for them, even better if you push them around during it so they feel like it's a proper play fight.

Warning: this gets out of hand fast, your cat will start running up and biting your bare feet on a whim, hoping to start up some physical banter.
>>
>>2194294
Because cats are incapable of forming bonds, that's why
>>
>>2194671
Gee whiz really?
>>
>>2195367
W-whats wrong with hiking anon? I mean as long as your prepared it's fine..

Or is there some sub-group of unprepared idiots that always get rekt when they try hiking longer trails that I'm not aware of?
>>
File: Hiking.jpg (283KB, 983x833px) Image search: [Google]
Hiking.jpg
283KB, 983x833px
>>2200813
Second point. Around here, a retard decides it's a good idea to hike in 110F+ heat every few weeks and either dies or needs to be rescued. Hiking is fine, just don't do it when it's fucking hot.
>>
>>2200763
This. My cat can get really excited and jump up my legs sometimes up to my waist and kind of swat at me.

Can't really blame the kitty for getting super excited, my cat loves jumping around or wrestling with my fingers, he's a big guy so I don't really have to worry about accidentally hurting it or anything.
>>
>>2200822
Yeah I definitely agree. 35-40c doesn't seem too bad (to me at least) when you're just walking around the neighborhood. But shit changes pretty fast when you're a couple kilometers out into the trail and you've ran out of water.
>>
>>2194657
HP Lovecraft is that you?
>>
>>2199121
>since in OP's gif the cat was already ticked off from whatever the guy was doing to it before.
Source?
>>
>>2200844
right here *unzips dick*
>>
>>2198084
Probably saw Invasion of the Body Snatchers and took it to heart.
>>
File: 1442083433855.jpg (5KB, 206x250px) Image search: [Google]
1442083433855.jpg
5KB, 206x250px
>>2200763
>>
>>2200548
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>2194294
because cats are assholes
>>
>>2198509
underrated post
>>
>>2194294
Cat's in a bad mood so it's territorial side is kicking in, it's standing there waiting for the human to give it a reason to bite then does it anyway because it's tired of waiting.

The cat is probably stressed out about something that happened in the house recently it could be a new house, different food, new cat, new dog, a vet visit, pretty much anything.
>>
>>2197970

This - so much this - the hikers may be tards, but no dog handler should work a highly-trained K9 to death.

The dumbfuck should have lost his job.
>>
>>2200822
>Hiking in Phoenix heat
These retards dying from dehydration deserve what's coming to them. If you want a cool hike go to the Rockies.
>>
>>2202927
How do you DIE from dehydration? Won't it take almost a month?
>>
>>2204496
If you are stationary in a medium temperature climate out of the sun, it will take a while. If you're moving on a hot trail in the desert with the sun beaming down on you, you will die a lot faster. In the heat, you're constantly expending water in your body to produce sweat to avoid overheating. You're supposed to drink a lot of water the day before to be properly hydrated when you start moving. If you didn't prepare the day before AND you run out of water on the trail, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>2204496
You're thinking starvation, son.
>>
File: 1471735102331.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471735102331.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
>>2194757
yfw
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.