[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnant cat being acting like a bastard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: webcam-toy-photo7(1).jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo7(1).jpg
44KB, 800x600px
My pregnant cat, at 5 am,
decided to give birth in my fucking bed.
what should I do?

I want to move hem in a box with the blanket in it but i don't want to stress hem out. or her.

cause she's a bitch sometimes.

Doesn't cat normaly hide for theses shits?

pic related, her, younger.
>>
easy.

Step 1. Build a time machine
Step 2. Spay the cat
>>
>>2193984
Sounds awful, but consider it from the perspective of the cat:
they seek the safest place in the house to give birth, and that just happened to be by your side.
You should've hidden a few boxes with blankets around the house so she can pick one to give birth in a safe and hidden place.
>>
cats are yucky, your life is gross, your facial hair is icky
>>
>>2194694
this

but cats aren't yucky, they are CUTE!
>>
File: 2497996_aa9d89e2da_o.jpg (176KB, 395x353px) Image search: [Google]
2497996_aa9d89e2da_o.jpg
176KB, 395x353px
>>2194694

gay

>>2193984

But seriously, there's no way around it. If you have a guest room, you are now the guest, so you may as well furnish it. You'll need your own bed obviously, and that could get expensive. Plus you'll need money for a new TV and cable connection, cuz I figure that cat is probably going to be laying around for a while and get bored, so its going to need the television, and you'll probably want one too. You can't take the cats bed and tv, because the mother gets priority. Its says so in that law about women and children first, and the cat technically covers both AND is a mother.

So you try to move the cat or take its TV, it dies from stress, the kittens die from having no mother and now you got cat corpses everywhere and you honestly think the police wont find out?

No dude, you're gonna fry. Imagine your face on the front page of the paper with the headline "LOCAL MAN MURDERS MOTHER AND CHILDREN -IN HIS BED- AND HIS PETS - ON CHRISTMAS"

Well, ok, maybe its not Christmas but theres probably like a 1 in 20 chance it could be that day of the year, so that could legitimately be a headline. Although Christmas is four months away and the kittens would've aged to about... the point is that you are gonna be in deep doo-doo if you try to move that cat so I'd start cleaning up the guest room. Unless you dont have one in which case I guess you could use the living room, although I'd rather be in the bathroom close to the toilet in case I have to go at night. Its something I picked up with age. Or the beetus but you should probably pick a spot out now by the shower with that nice soft bathmat cuz if you try to move those cats its gonna be a lot of trouble, trust me.
>>
>>2193984
Just move them to an old cardboard box with some old towels or a bedsheet in it. Place in the corner of the room, and they'll be fine.
>>
>i want a beard that says "my girlfriend is under age, but it's okay cuz she's my sister"
>say no more
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.