[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Simulation Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: rover.gif (1016KB, 330x305px) Image search: [Google]
rover.gif
1016KB, 330x305px
/an/ seems like just the right group of people that would like animal simulators. Which games do you like? Games where you play as realistic animals.

I'm a Wolfquest fan myself. I wish there was more to do but it's still fun running around killing animals. I heard they revamped the game but it's a mobile port. It seems like all the animal sims these days are mobile games... I'm surprised animal sims are not more popular. I guess they require too much research. I would love to see some VR animal sims in future years.

>pic unrelated as it's not an animal sim
>>
Check out The Isle and Saurian if you like dinosaurs. The former is going to be heading in more of a sci-fi direction with options for dinosaur only servers and the latter is going to be an accurate recreation of the Hell creek formation.

There's also Tyto ecology which is more of a ecosystem simulator.
>>
Never had a chance to try them, but was interested in Shelter and Shelter 2
>>
>>2193565
shelter is pretty nice, I would recommend at least the first one if you see it on sale

not a huge fan of the 2nd personally since it went from a more traditional level based game to open world hunting/surviving and passing down genes between generations
>>
Seconding Saurian, I've been following for a while and am pretty excited. They've also hit the kickstarter goal for VR support, so that's something to expect.

I purchased Shelter while it was on sale recently, but haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet.
>>
Dog's Life is my favorite PS2 game. It's not exactly a dog sim but it's a game where you play as dogs. It's just so relaxing and nice. I was always bummed that it never had a sequel.
>>
Tokyo Jungle was fun.

There is a large range of animals you can be too.
>>
Anyone ever played Wolf or Lion for DOS? I haven't but I heard they're good, albeit inaccurate nowadays.
>>
>>2193275
I never understood why they made you a human in animal crossing. You should be able to customize an animal character to be.
>>
>>2194888
played a bit of both, couldn't get a dl with sound unfortunately
>>
>>2193275
Aquanaut's Holiday

Endless Ocean

Seaman for Dreamcast, probably.
>>
>>2193275
Bear Simulator 2016 is the best game of this year so far.
>>
Cats for ps2 was pretty good. The cover was immensly misleading but deliveref a higher quality game than promised. Spoiler: the end battle has you fighting a wolf to the death.
>>
>>2194921
Just romhack and make a patch
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.