[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've always really wanted to get a snek friend but the Whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (41KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 600x402px
I've always really wanted to get a snek friend but the Whole feeding it mice think kind of turns me off from it because I love all animals and it just feels kinda sad to me that this port little mouse lived for like three weeks and never even got some sweet mouse poontang. Is this a feeling I will get over?

Also snek General.
>>
Oh yea. Also the kind of snake I want is probably somthing small like a corn snake.
>>
>>2193181
>anthropomorphizing
>>
>>2193185
What did you call me?
>>
yiff in hell
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Feed it vegan then.

Just kidding. Get over it or don't get a snake until you do.

>my snabber's face when
>>
>>2193181
If you're not vegetarian, most of the animals you eat didn't mate before they died either.
Also, feed frozen thawed mice.
>>
>>2193207
Dude.
For real.
That's the cutest fucking snake I've ever seen.
>>
Snakes are also not the easiest pet to have because they get mites, which I hear are nearly impossible to get rid of. I imagine exposing them to feeder mice all the time raises the chances of them getting the mites, idk.
>>
>>2193188
anon said that you should not have high expectations from a reptile to have personality
>>
>>2193430
Well for one I don't expect it too, but to an extent all animals have personality.

And the point of my post was more or less that I didn't want to have to feed baby mice to a snake.
>>
>>2193207
Omg pls more pics
>>
Get a spider and feed it pesky, little insects instead.
>>
>>2193471
I've actually planed on breeding tarantulas. Their babies are the cutest fucking things.
>>
>>2193181
Get a ring necked snake
They eat bugs
>>
>>2193374
>>2193450

Well, if you insist.

They'll be varying a bit, just grabbed a few from like 2014 to now.
>>
>>2193619

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>2193619
>>2193620
>>
>>2193621
>>2193620
>>2193619
Where does one go about purchasing one of these white wonders? And how big of a tank and stuff would I need?
>>
>>2193638

I got them at a Petsmart/PetCo. Wouldn't suggest it, as I recently learned about how scummy their suppliers can be.

You can google everything you need for corn snakes. They're very beginner friendly.

I'd say $200-300 for set up if you by everything upfront.
>>
I've kept snakes for well over a decade. You can't function and continue to feel sympathy for their food. The best advice I can give you is buying frozen mice/rats and thawing them prior to feeding it. I've been doing so for the past 6 years, I will never go back to live feeding. The only negative is half of my freezer is rats.

If you are looking for quality captive bred snakes, I suggest browsing the classifieds on kingsnake.com, find a snake you like and google the breeder. Most of them post on species specific snake forums and you can really examine the person's online presence to see if you want to give them your business. Snakes are a big commitment and can live over 20 years.
>>
File: 0406.jpg (104KB, 693x520px) Image search: [Google]
0406.jpg
104KB, 693x520px
California king snakes are easy beginner snakes
>>
File: 28771.jpg (99KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
28771.jpg
99KB, 800x600px
Rubber Boas are my absolute favorite snake
there also native to my area of Utah
>>
>>
File: utahmilksnake2.jpg (237KB, 800x815px) Image search: [Google]
utahmilksnake2.jpg
237KB, 800x815px
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.