[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male or Female Cat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: maleorfemalepersian.jpg (55KB, 670x300px) Image search: [Google]
maleorfemalepersian.jpg
55KB, 670x300px
Going to be getting an apartment soon and wanted a cat, but can't decide to get male or female.
>>
If you're getting them altered, it really doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>2192286
altered?
>>
>>2192287
Neutered, spayed, desexed.

All the hormones that cause any sort of behavioral change will be long gone after that. So it'll act the same whether male or female.
>>
>>2192291
>desexed
that's weird
>>
In my experience male cats get clingy and female cats get moody.
Regardless of alteration.
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 960x720px
both
>>
I've always gone for female cats just because males are more likely to spray (territorial urine marking,) and male cats seemed to bother my allergies more.

But the likelihood of spraying goes down considerably in neutered males, so it probably doesn't make a huge difference.

So I would recommend just choosing a cat whose personality you like, regardless of if it's male or female. Unless you have a preference of the gender, just go for a cat you like
>>
There is no personality differences between male and female.
>>
From my experience, female > male. Males can be total bros or real assholes. Females are usually more mellow but can be moody and fussy sometimes.

Females are better mousers. Fucking terminators to anything smaller than their head.
>>
>>2192300
You're having their sexual organs removed.
I'd say it's the proper term.
>>
File: 1454756857178.jpg (63KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
1454756857178.jpg
63KB, 500x535px
>>2192277
>male or female
I'm so triggered right now.
>>
>>2193408
this can not be real
>>
>>2193616
http://fuckingsassysprinkles.tumblr.com/post/145464271526/did-you-actually-say-that-animals-need-to-be
I think no but you be the judge.
>>
>>2193629
wow how can people be this fucked up in the head?
>>
Female pets are the best
I just don't like having an animal with a dick when i'm trying to cuddle them
>>
>>2193635
A lot of people feel like suffering = productivity. People who are suffering because of illness, disability or grief aren't expected to be productive so I my guess is that a lot of folks figure the more they suffer, the less they'll have to be productive, so they make a persona of the most unfortunate person on earth to explain to themselves and others why they are so unproductive.

Of course in real life, if you're in a wheelchair you are certainly expected to be productive or society lets you starve and die, but these are people who are maintained by someone else.
>>
>>2193645
I have no idea what you just said
>>
>>2192277
I've had one of each. Both were awesome. If you go to a shelter choose whichever cat bonds with you. Don't skip over some that might turn into lifelong bros. As long as you care for them well and they love you their sex won't matter.
>>
Female cats can be kind of bitchy. Male cats tend to be a bit more subdued.

In my experience at least.
>>
File: Yoshi.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshi.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>2193338
Very true. Even my timid old angel kitty turns into a vicious wild cat whenever she sees a roach or lizard in the house.
>>
>>2193616
It's not, it's a troll that everyone is willing to believe is real.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>2193858
I believe it. My female cat that I've raised since she couldn't even see will sway down and eat flys and any other pest that sneaks into the house. She's the best and is super affectionate. Pic related.
>>
Male so you can rub his cute kitty balls.
>>
Not altering a cat not used for breeding is mean.
>>
>>2193890
And drink his salty kitty cummies
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.