[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terrible cats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (126KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 500x522px
I live in the country and have terrible problem with mice and rats. I have had two generations of cats that were really professional predators, and had them bring a young pheasant one day. Now, this third generation of cats doesnt give a fuck about fuck and just shit in flowerpots and sleep all day and then jump all over our roof. They even shit on the roof, I'm not even kidding. They have caught exactly ZERO mice. So I have decided to stop feeding them for a day or two just to see if they'll start hunting, maybe hunger actually perks them up. What do you think? Gonna post this in /out/ also
>>
>>2189422
If it's only for a couple of days, and there are definitely mice available to catch, I don't think it would be too bad. Make those millennial moggies work for once.
>>
>>2189440
Yeah!!
>>
Agreed, you will probably get shit for it on this board but it's worth giving it a shot. If they do catch something make sure to reward them with treats, maybe that way they will start hunting more often.
>>
>>2189480
Like, I know that they're cats and what cats do, but them just shitting and eating all day every day doesnt save our crops from mice
>>
If you're not feeding them a strict organic, non-GMO, gluten free, vegan diet of wet premium wet food then your the most horrible person ever and should just kill yourself immediately because that's what you're doing to those poor furbabies.
>>
>>2189488
Yeah hahaha. Well I usually feed them <generic brand kitty chow> but I feed my dog cheap store bought sallami, because its so damn cheap and he loves it. And the bastards wont eat any more catfood and try to steal my old, blind and deaf dogs sallami.
>>
>>2189422
Update your storage methods. Clean. Employ terriers. Cats are useless.
>>
>>2189505
>Cats are useless.

Meh. I'm a farm-dwelling cat hater, so I agree. But I will add that cats have different personalities, like humans. He may have gotten a bad batch of them that simply don't want to hunt. The human that won't go to work. The spider that won't sit still so it can be killed. It happens. He should really just try new cats. What he does with the old ones is his business.
>>
>>2189509
OP here,
If the cats dont like the new rules, they can fuck off. Not the first or last time a cat went away because someone gave it more milk than at home. The fuckers are on my roof fucking and screaming as we speak. Im in too good of a mood to get my air rifle and pump their asses full with lead, its a bit too cruel
>>
>>2189495
im not a food snob but i do think salami is a bad idea to give a dog a lot of sausage, too many nitrates and salt why not just get a cheap cut of regular meat
>>
>>2189529
Well I dont know the word in english but its not really sallami, postromi I dont know. And my dad kinda spoiled him as well, he wont eat anything else, even canned dog food.
>>
>>2189527

I don't think it's really hunger-driven. 90% of what cat's kill, they kill for fun. Everyone knows this. It's stimulation, like video games to us. Living things are toys to them.

If they don't want to play with the mice, then they are truly failures. They fail at the ONLY thing cats are good for - hunting. They are built from the ground up to be natural predators and fighting machines. It's the only thing they do well, and they're only *unique* benefit as domesticated animals. There are better suited animals for everything else they can sort-of do.

If they can't even do something as simple as act like cats, then air them out because they're a waste of resources.
>>
>>2189631
Yeah theyre failurea in the sense that they shit or piss everywhere and get angry and hiss if you yell at them for doing that. Also sleeping on tables and in flowerpots makes my parents crazy because all of our cats had at least some respect not to do that shit because they know what a table is for. And yes, I am implying cats understand respect but simply dont give a fuck
>>
>>2189422
Get yourself a German hunting terrier,or any other terrier that can work it. They're hard on vermin as fuck. patterdales are also good.

Like not hating on cats,but you currently need vermin extermination,not lap cats.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.