[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/an/ i fucked up really bad and i need advice im bipolar and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (433KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
433KB, 453x604px
/an/ i fucked up really bad and i need advice

im bipolar and im currently being treated for it but lately it got really bad and for the past 3 days I've been doing the unthinkable out of impulse: ive been hitting my dog. not hard enough to make her cry but she'll cower a bit and grin. I've been having so much trouble keeping the impulse back and i can tell she's afraid of me. she won't come when she's called as easily, and she keeps her head low when she approaches me.

in the next few days im going to check myself into the mental hospital around here so i can fix whatever's wrong, but afterwards, how do i regain my dogs trust? what sort of activities/training/anything will get her to like me more
>>
>>2187725
lol I remember this thread.
>>
>>2187728
it's not bait or a copypasta, im for real in the mids of a bad spot and ive been getting really high and then getting angry at my dog for no reason
>>
>>2187729
well then take comfort in the fact that someone just like you posts here a couple times a year.

it's probably just you though.

for what it's worth I believe you, but I notice you haven't taken the advice of the thousands of people that have told you not to have a pet, so fuck you.

you're not worth trying to help.
>>
Itl take about 8-12 months before your dog forgets about her worrysome behavior. If not then, never. Give lots of positive attention.
>>
>>2187730
i only just posted this here today. this is a really recent development, like 2 days ago tops
I've been a piece of shit and i just want to know how to correct it
>>
>>2187733
>i just want to know how to correct it
don't have pets, or kids, or any other living creature in a situation where you could abuse them.

that's all. It's really simple. You're not fit to take care of an animal or person. It's no big deal, lots of people aren't.
>>
>>2187735
ive owned animals for 10+ years and never did anything to abuse them until this recent binge
life isn't exactly that black and white friend
Definitely an autists way of thinking
>>
>>2187729
>getting high
Well there's your fucking problem, you fuckhead.
>>
>>2187741
i know what the problem is, i just want to know how to win her trust back.
im going to the hospital, probably gonna detox there and then when im out ill probably be back to normal
>>
>>2187739
Yes, I am autistic.
I'm also bipolar and a sadist.

this isn't a three strikes and you're out deal.

we both know that hospital isn't going to "fix" you.

If you can't control that urge on your own you need to change the situation. What you're doing isn't ok.

you know it and I know it. Correct the behavior by making it impossible. Or not, I don't really care either way, but you'll be right back where you are now if you don't do something, and that something will probably need to be getting rid of the pet and never letting another creature or person rely on you for care ever again.

Let's be realistic.
>>
dont hit your dog when you get mad. hit other shit, break other shit, punch holes in your wall

but dont hit your dog

you could also lock your dog in a room till the episode passes
>>
>>2187739
What are you trying to do? give your dog the best life it can have or give the dog the best life you can give it? because in your case, you have to pick only one.
>>
>>2187742

That's not how it works.
The relapse rate of people who depend on facilities for "detox" is astoundingly high.

How about you do the adult thing and just put down the drugs on your own, suffer the withdrawal, and be a little more proactive about your own life.
>>
>>2187745
>muh self diagnosis
Fuck off
>>
>>2187725
You have the give it a reason to trust you and in all honesty it shouldn't trust you. Not to say you're a dirtbag but you're unfit to be responsible for another living creature.
Try plants or something but do what's right for the dog and give it up before you escalate the abuse further.
>>
>>2187745
Fuck off
>>
>>2187904
sorry, but im not getting rid of a dog ive put this much time and effort into over a really short episode. i haven't hit her again, i don't intend to, im taking meds to curb my moods.

so again, i ask, what are some ways i can win back my dogs trust? i understand it will take time but ill pretty much do anything.
>>
>>2188054
you're a daffy cunt
>>
>tfw you would never think of hurting an animal, but if you knew someone was going to you'd volunteer to be hurt instead

Am I werid for thinking this /an/? I just can't stand the thought of someone harming an animal like that, especially a pet.
>>
>>2188070
No but id rather harm the culprit. If i knew id get away with it id be like jigsaw but for animal abusers. Not like peta level anuse...but people who torture animals for fun and shit
>inb4 edgy hypocrite
This is an emotional desire not a logical one and I know it
>>
>>2188070
animal abusers don't usually have the guts to hit someone that will hit back.

that's kinda what makes it so disgusting. They abuse a creature that needs them and has to rely on them in spite of the abuse. Like abusing toddlers or something. Just disgusting on every level.

OP is just a troll though, she posts this same thread every few months. She's one of our regulars here, she's been trolling /an/ for years now with this bullshit in between her regular bans.
>>
>>2188073
I used to think I could do stuff like that, but there's no way I could. Like seriously, fuck people who harm animals. I used to be one of those people who would send death threats to people who posted animal abuse shit back in the day on /b/, but I don't think I could ever go through with actually takng another person's life. Maybe I'm a pussy, but the idea of killing someone is...I don't think I have the guts.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.