[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poisoned Puppies??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1470873980793.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1470873980793.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
These two idiots just got done eating a bunch of Spectracide yard treatment poison... Are they going to be okay?? I'd say try ate about 2-4 ounces before I realized that they had pulled it from the table it was sitting on....
>>
>>2187521
Take them to a vet
>>
>>2187528
Headed there now... These guys can sure be a pain in my back pocket.
>>
vet. don't walk run.

next time, call the poison control hotline, idiot.
>>
>>2187541
Not running. Driving. Almost there and they're acting as they usually do... And yeah, I'm not feeling too smart right now.
>>
>>2187521
>using poison
>have animals
Pick once. That was dumb as fuck op, i hope they are ok.
>>
>>2187543
Don't beat yourself up too hard man. We call make mistakes.
>>
>>2187521
What kind of puppers?
>>
The brown one with white face is cute!
>>
>>2187521
They're going to die anon. I hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
If any thing they're just pups, put the little faggots down and get new ones. Something that dumb isn't worth the effort so you might as well get something that doesnt eat poison like a dumbass
>>
>>2187586
>We call make mistakes.
Lol was this intentional?
>>
I say poison control would have been a good idea as well. My stupid dog somehow found a box of s.o.s pads in a friends house who swore they dog proofed it, with soap in the wire and ate the whole box. Idk how that fucker survived and didnt end up with a hole in his gut.
>>
>>2188966
Dogs stomach acid can digest titanium
>>
>>2188973
Still I wouldnt think it would feel very good going down the windpipe, or that the wonderful blue soap would be great.
>>
>>2188104
edgy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.