[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

introducing a new cat into your home!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3622.jpg (311KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3622.jpg
311KB, 1280x960px
Hello /an/! So I have two adult males, super sweet and docile domesticated rescues 5, and 7y/o. I used to live with my friend who has two cats of her own, and I miss feeding a bunch of cats in the morning. And my two boys miss their two friends (who are a boy and girl) so today at the shelter, I was dropping three kittens off that I fostered to their new forever homes, and went home with a cat of my own, who is pictured! She spent a long time going home to home in this family because nobody wanted her after a "nasty divorce". I felt so bad for her, yelling in that cage. And her owner is this poor old man that doesn't have the time or energy. So I took her home with me! It was the perfect fit!
SO tl;dr, any tips on introducing her to my boys? She's in my room with her own space for now, but I don't want to fuck it up. Of course I'll use google but I appreciate any tips from an experienced cat owner. Thanks!
>>
File: IMG_3624.jpg (237KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3624.jpg
237KB, 1280x960px
mother fucker, why did it flip sideways? oh well. BONUS! please suggest a name? I have a cat named Krauser and the other is Pep-Pep, so i'm open to a whole lot
>>
>>2185542
now this ones upside down. If you cant tell, I'm more of a lurker.
>>
>btw i'm a grill
>>
>>2185588
Show us your tits!!!!
>>
The process goes

>show original cats some stuff the new cat rubbed and vice-versa
>let the original cats sniff at the door where the new cat is
>introduce briefly
>let them mingle for longer and longer periods each day

Over the course of a couple weeks.

This is a bunch of annoying crap to do, though, and probably irrelevant if you know your cats are social.

tl;dr: just let the new cat out
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.