[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog doors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Dog-Door3.jpg (17KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
Dog-Door3.jpg
17KB, 283x283px
I'm looking for a dog door for a dog 28 inches high. Anyone got any feedback on large dog doors set into glass windows with security panels?

Amazon doesn't seem to have what I have in mind, so I was wondering in /an/ had any dog door suggestions?
>>
Petsmart sells them so go in your local store or online. I personally like the ones with the security thing that you clip on your dog's collar that unlocks the flap
>>
>>2185460
That security feature will only really stop things like mice from coming into your home

>>2185293
For security consider putting it not on a door, but somewhere only your dog can fit in and out of that is not very obvious to a potential robber.

If you can't do that you can put the entrance at the back of a dog house so it's hidden from view and just looks like a regular dog house.
>>
>>2185293
>on large dog doors set into glass windows with security panels?
You don't set them in glass panels, rather you don't cut a hole in a piece of glass then install a dog door in that. If this is a residential home you probably don't have floor to ceiling windows. If by the off chance you do, it would probably be a storefront style system. You could deglaze the window and replace it with a panel with a hole for the dog door.
Again I think your terminology is off OP. Take a picture of where you are wanting to install the dog door.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.