[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bringing a 10 week old puppy into a household with a 9 month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1452746243307.jpg (88KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
1452746243307.jpg
88KB, 960x955px
My dad is being a fucking retard and getting a ~10 week old Husky puppy in like 2 weeks.

We just got the first family dog in over 20 years a month and a half ago, he's a mutt that kinda looks like a Labrador. We're still trying to teach him not to bite, but we got him from the shelter and we think he was abused a bit cause he really hates brooms and when we use them.

What can I expect if my dad brigns the younger puppy home, what should I look out ofr

P.S. dogs are not allowed inside, our backyard is a decent size
>>
U should keep your dogs inside, especially if its 10 weeks
>>
>>2181905
Anon, dogs don't need to be abused to hate brooms.
Seeing one fall is usually enough to make them wary forever, it's even worse if they make them fall themselves.

>not allowed inside
Your dad is a fucking moron and should kill himself to rid the world of his retardation. Show him this message.
>>
>>2182107
>Your dad is a fucking moron and should kill himself to rid the world of his retardation. Show him this message.

him and me mum don't want dogs inside mostly out of concern for furniture and the dog shitting and pissing where he shouldn't, I would be fine with it as long as the dog doesn't go upstairs cause he could fuck up my room cause my room is a mess.

and that shit about the broom is mysterious then, we had a problem for like 2 weeks were the dog would poop and piss were he wasn't suppossed to, placed a broom leaning against a chair near that spot, he barked at it for a while then wen't back to pissing and pooping on the patch of dirt he's suppossed to do that in, was pretty kek
>>
>>2182121
You fucking faggots shouldn't have dogs. Fuck off.

Can't wait for that husky to chew off the side paneling of your house, destroy your AC, tear a hole in the fence, and fuck off one day. Going to be great.
>>
>>2181905
>dog not allowed inside
Die, scum. Outdoor dogs is a cruel meme. If you don't want the dog don't keep it.
>>
>>2182121
The thing that prevents dogs from ruining the inside is called TRAINING which is a thing you do when you really want and love your animals.

But you, you should just surrender all your pets to shelters immediately. They deserve better than your inbred retarded family.
>>
>>2182122
>You fucking faggots shouldn't have dogs

don't blame me man, I'm only gonna be living here for the next month and a half before I go to college.

I was against getting the second fucking dog, pops and mom work and don't come home till 4, my sis gets home earlier but plays 3 sports throughout the high school year, so theres never time.

Unfortunately, pops is fucking set on getting on getting the second dog, me and my sister have bitched and moan about it, hell my dad says its going to be my dog and I'm like, dad I don't want a fucking dog right now.

I totally fucking agree with the dog being left inside, but my parents while they like dogs they don't like the smells and looks of a dog inside house.

I told them they could fix that if they would have gotten a dog that doesn't shed alot and is medium sized or small, but no...
>>
>>2182142
Kill the dogs, your family, then yourself.
Problems solved.
>>
>>2182145
too easy
>>
>>2182146
Put dogs in car, drive to shelter hours away, dump dogs, come back.
>>
>>2182142
Fair enough I suppose.

That husky is going to destroy everything. Huskies have unholy levels of energy. You could run 5 miles with that dog, and it would be ready for 15 more. And if they aren't exercised, they get incredibly destructive.

Hope your dad doesn't have his AC units in the back, and I hope he doesn't .ind the side paneling of his house getting destroyed. That husky will annihilate everything it can get its jaws on in the backyard without a second thought.

Be sure to tell your dad this, this way when he calls you and bitches that the husky pup just caused 5000 dollars of damage while confined to the yard, you can laugh and say I told you so.
>>
>>2182154
>this way when he calls you and bitches that the husky pup just caused 5000 dollars of damage while confined to the yard, you can laugh and say I told you so.

as happy as I'm going to be when that happens I'm gonna be mad once we have to drive the dog to the shelter.

And it probably will god down that way.

All it took was me saying that one day I wanted to have a husky when I was like 15, and my dad meeting 1 in person last year and falling in love with it.

Also, real quick, how do you train a dog not to bite shit, our other dog doesn't respond to yelping and he loves to bite, he doesn't aggressively or meanspirited, but still fucking leaves mad bruises on my sis and mom and it pisses them off
>>
>>2182162
Stand up, cross your arms, look up.
If that doesn't work, do that, but go out the room and close the door behind you.
But if he still does it at 9 months old, you've been shit owners, you're in for a shit dog.
>>
>>2182184

we got him at 7 months old anon, and we've been trying for the last 2 months to make him stop
>>
>>2182162
Purebreds get adopted insanely fast at shelters. So don't feel too bad.
>>
>>2182128
I've never known anyone that has an indoor dog bigger than a toy poodle so I'm positive indoor dogs are a meme or ameritard thing
>>
File: wrestledoggo.jpg (125KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
wrestledoggo.jpg
125KB, 1152x2048px
I would just leave the back door open and let the little shit escape. If it was any other mutt breed then it would have been fine, but a husky is gonna fuck your house up. So just let him go out, better for your dad to lose him and whatever money he spent on him than the thousands of dollars on damage it's going to make.
>>
>>2181905
>dog afraid of brooms
>dogs not allowed inside
So you're sweeping your lawn then, op?
>>
>>2182121
>him and me mum don't want dogs**
Fixed.
>shit and piss where he shouldn't
>concern for furniture
>destroy my room
Your parents are incompetent--sorry, anon.
Op, tell your parents that they're not capable of owning a dog and if they want a pet then maybe they should start with a fish.
>>
>>2182231
>fish
You're a monster.
You bloody well know what's going to happen.
>>
You should not get two puppies together, they will get litte rmate syndrome.
>>
>>2182223
>he doesn't sleep with his 80 lb dog
Fag
>>
>>2181905
>dogs not allowed inside

Kill yourself and your family you retarded piece of shit
>>
>>2182240
What is this?
>>
>>2182223
It's a dumb, upper middle class white soccer mom thing. Most Americans don't do this. Only fucking dumb soccer mom's who use their dogs as a proxy for a child do it.
>>
>>2182304
OP here, so those people saying I should an hero for not letting the other dog (whose already a decnt sized dog) inside a house are just memeing or fucking their dogs?

Also, can I just get some general tips to make both dogs not hate eachother once they meet?
>>
>>2182350
I personally believe that all dogs are inside dogs. They can be outside for a while but not the majority of their life. Don't get a dog if you don't want to be around it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.