[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What animals are you confident you could kill with your bare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: (16)images.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
(16)images.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
What animals are you confident you could kill with your bare hands?
Of the top of my head in sure I could kill a fighting rooster
>>
I could probably take on a dolphin if the fight was in a parking lot.
>>
File: Águila_calva.jpg (1004KB, 1911x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Águila_calva.jpg
1004KB, 1911x1356px
I'm pretty sure I could take down an eagle too as long as it was out of its element, he could get really high and descend with amazing speed upon me, he may aim to rip away my eyes first but with enough reflexes I could grab it and break it's wings. Once he can no longer fly he would be amine to quickly reduce him
>>
>>2181907
Nigga, a wing flap from an eagle can knowk you down, some eagles have gripping strenght greater than a wolf's bite.
>>
>>2181907
You could have a chance with a baseball bat to attack from some distance but once you get a cut from the talons you're pretty much paralyzed from the pain.
>>
I have always wanted to box a roo. Not sure if I could beat it but it would at least be fun
>>
>>2181849
Human of equal build.
>>
>>2181907
You have no idea how strong an eagle is.

Not to mention it's talons can shred and tear your skin like it's made of butter and cause agonizing pain.

I'd not dare fight an eagle unless i had full body armor and an AR-15 or a flamethrower
>>
>>2182360
strong means shit when he is still made of feathers and bones, he may be strong but if i slam him a couple times against the asfalt something is bound to snap.
i have my mass against him
>>
>>2182354
Kangaroos will fuck you up. Kick to the chest that picks you off the ground then they disembowel you.
>>
>>2181849
wolf, german shepard, doberman, pitbull. rattle snake, black widows, poison frogs. shark if i have a magnet and harpoon gun.
with a weapon like a rock i could killl a brown bear

send a feline/mosquito at me and i'm done.

never studied australia except to know do not enter.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpAFPlFDVW4
>>
>>2182354
You wouldn't only lose, you'd get killed.
>>
Any dog that isn't trained for combat like a military/ police dog, obviously domestic cats would be easy, I ises to own chickens and I had a rooster that had to go and he was fighting me so hard I couldn't get him to the chopping block so I just pulled his head off. I'm also confident I could kill anything like a raccoon or possum as I've had to kill a raccoon with my feet before, it was in my screened in porch and instead of going for the nice open door it fucking attacked me so yeah. Also almost any snake (never would though) as I'm a field herpetologist and can grab a snake faster than it can strike (I'm not including pit vipers or any snake that grows larger than 10 feet long).
>>
A pitbull most likely but don't know if I can take on a cougar, think its stretching it
>>
I could probably beat up a fish.
>>
Cassowary, maybe even 2 at one go.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
>>2181849
I'll one up you, OP. Not only could I kill one with my bare hands, but I bet you I could eat several species of crab into extinction.
>>
>>2181849
Never been hunting myself, but i'd give it a try. I rarely eat meat due to what the meat industry does to the animals so i would rather kill for my own meat or, if i can't pull the trigger, become a vegetarian. I just feel guilty eating meat from animals that had no real Chance of fighting for their survival.
>>
File: Subzero_mk_fatality.jpg (18KB, 262x203px) Image search: [Google]
Subzero_mk_fatality.jpg
18KB, 262x203px
>>2182423
You just pulled it off?
>>
>>2181849
Anything that is on land.
>>
>>2181913
>>2182004
>>2182360
look at all these fags afraid of a seagull
>>
File: noanon.jpg (112KB, 679x476px) Image search: [Google]
noanon.jpg
112KB, 679x476px
>>2182410
>wolf

>>2182424
>cougar

Apparently the mountain visits /an/.

Who knew?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.