[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protectors, unite!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-08-02 15.03.27.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-02 15.03.27.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
If you're a protector, if you feed and rescue animals, post here.

This is my most recent rescued kitten. 4 months old, previous owner was going to ditch him in a field outside the city limits. I rescued him and he's now for adoption.
>>
>>2181428
Shit coloring, would not adopt.
>>
File: britneyspearsamericanhistoryx.jpg (47KB, 430x394px) Image search: [Google]
britneyspearsamericanhistoryx.jpg
47KB, 430x394px
I rescue cats and then kill them. Then my mom freaks out.
>>
Very cute cat
>>
My rabbit was snake food that the snake didn't eat. The owner was going to snap his neck, but offered him to me first because she didn't want to upset her kids.

My younger cat was a feral kitten we found in the backyard.

My older cat is disabled, and potential adopters kept passing her over. Eventually I couldn't stand it and adopted her myself.

I've tried rescuing wild animals, but failed. RIP fox and probably duck.
>>
File: IMG_20160701_200656.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_200656.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My cat and dog are rescues. Dog was abused and had some other problems that the shelter "neglected" to tell us but did tell us a bunch of lies such as him being super chill (he's moderately high energy) and wonderful with cats (seems to have never seen one before and was terrified). He is alright now after some training and love.

Our cat I got when I worked at a pet store. I fell in love with him when he was a kitten there to be adopted after he was found eating roadkill on a bridge. He was adopted pretty quickly despite being fully black. A couple months later he was back up for adoption though with some pretty bad scars. The owner's other cats had attacked him and nearly killed him while he refused to fight back. They left him at the emergency vet and called the shelter to come get him. This happened another 3 times over the next 2 1/2 years. He loved other cats but they couldn't stand him. Eventually I got tired of it and started telling people they couldn't adopt him until I finally got a place where I could keep him and took him home. He has been my lovely, snuggly monster for almost 5 years now.
>>
>>2181471
I """adopt""" rescue cats from the animal shelter and feed them to my snakes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.