[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog won't kiss, why is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Molly and Kitty 2.jpg (3MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
Molly and Kitty 2.jpg
3MB, 2656x1494px
Hey /an/, /k/ommando here hoping for some dog advice.

I have a 14 year old border collie named Molly, I've had her ever since she was a pup. Great dog, very smart, full of energy etc.

Past year or two ago she's slowed down significantly. I figure that's just due to age, but she still gets 2 walks a day. She's also lost most of her hearing, so she can only hear a loud whistle if you're in the same room as her. Her hips are also not very good, so we no longer let her swim in cold water as it tends to freeze them up, but thankfully she can still get up the stairs, though slowly. In regards to nutrition, she gets dog food, a sweet potato and vitamins every day, and we always have plenty of water for her to drink. She weighs 50 lbs.

Here's my question: Why has she stopped being "kissy"?

She used to always kiss people, and just putting your hand or face in front of hers, would result in a kiss. However, the past month or so she has stopped. Anybody have an idea as to why that is?

>pic related, its my little baby
>>
Is there any jaw pain, problems with her teeth, etc?
>>
>>2181369
Not that we know of, she still eats hard food, and we give her dental bones once a day. She doesn't appear to have any pain in her jaws/teeth/mouth.
>>
>>2181363
>being this aware and caring of your baby
c:
>>
>>2181384
pls help, I want her to kiss me again.
>>
>>2181387
You should smear peanut butter wherever you want your dog to "kiss" you..........
>>
Any other behavior changes? Lethargic, eating less, less spry, slower on walks, etc.?
>>
>>2181403
Nigga pls
>>2181463
She's slowed down a lot, but that started a couple years ago, due to she catching up with her I imagine. The no kissing only started a month ago at the most
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.