[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hamsters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: moscow.jpg (38KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
moscow.jpg
38KB, 640x512px
Hello, /an/.

What are your opinions on hamsters? I know they're most likely to bite, but compared to mice, do they like being held more? Will they let you pet them, like a rat? Are they more skittish? Are they better than mice, overall?

(I'm talking about Syrians, of course, but you can talk about Robos and Dwarfs as well.)

little bit of backstory to this:

Recently, I got 2 mice. One, named Funky, was sweet, and one, named Fresh, is shy and super skiddish.

Funky, after hanging out with Fresh so much, started becoming skiddish as well. I'm pretty pissed. Long story short, Fresh is fucking up Funky, and I can't separate the two, so I'd have to send them both back to the pet store. However, before I do that, I'm trying to look at alternatives. AND NO RATS, I DON'T HAVE THAT KINDA MONEY, I JUST SPENT FUCKING 60 DOLLARS ON A 40G TANK.
>>
>>2181212
mice suck. hamsters suck.

RATS
A
T
S

p.s. you didn't need to start a new thread.
>>
>>2181216
i didn't feel like it would fit in the last one

and i already fucking told you

I CANNOT AFFORD RATS.
>>
>>2181218
k well hamsters still suck
>>
>>2181221
do they suck more than mice?
>>
>>2181212
>scrolling through catalog
>see pic OP used to start thread
>"WTF, who the hell is posting dildos in a blue board?"

So that's why you don't want rats....
>>
>>2181228
I mean, I want them, very badly, I just don't have the finances for it.
>>
>>2181226
nope, but why do you want a pet that sucks?

I had a syrian a few years ago, they aren't that bad honestly. make sure you get only one since they're pretty territorial.

I was being annoying on purpose but rats are the most rewarding small animal I've ever had. you could keep two in a 40b alright so long as you got decent bedding and cleaned the cage often.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.