[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bro tier arthropods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Bumblebee_October_2007-3a.jpg (885KB, 2457x1842px) Image search: [Google]
Bumblebee_October_2007-3a.jpg
885KB, 2457x1842px
try to convince me bumblebees aren't god tier
>>
They sting you. I slap them every time I see one.

They literally purposely try to bother you like flies.
>>
>>2180856
>getting stung by non-aggressive species
How does it feel to be this pleb?
>>
>>2180856
someone needs to give you five across the ass baka
>>
>>2180822
They're bumbling idiots.
>>
>>2180856
Are you sure you know what a bumblebee is?
>>
softest fur of any animal . Sneak a pet in when they're busy with a flower
>>
I'm a biomedical engineer studying joint fluid in genus Bombus I can tell you for a fact that the bees knees are not god-tier.
>>
>>2180822
was gardening the other day and it was a rare cold morning. little buzz buggo crawled onto my pant leg because she had gotten too cold and wet to fly. I put her on my left palm and continued to work with only my right hand. She was so soft and every now and then she'd stretch her arms and legs and dry them against my hand. Finally after about 20 min she started vibrating those back muscles (that's the buzz sound, not the wings) and not too long later took off. It was nice. She was my 20 min pet buggo.
>>
>>2182200
9/10, would read again.
>>
>>2180856
What the fuck I used to literally pick these up for fun as a kid, they hardly sting. You can even remove a whole nest of them at dusk without professional help they are that docile.
>>
I love bumblebees, the honey bees have only been focusing on the giant blossoms of my pumpkin plants but the bumblebees have been pollenating everything else, they're my garden bros. Had one land on me this morning while I was harvesting some beans, chill for a few minutes, and then go back to pollenating my sugar snap peas
>>
I want a plush of a bumblebee for years, it's not even proper anymore. I see only silly looking ones both online and in brick and mortar shops.
>>
>>2180856
How does it feel to be completely retarded
>>
>>2180856
Hello there autistic biophobe. Your life must be extremely painful.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.