[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where to bury dead bird?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
a bird rammed the house window and has been died for a few days. i am wondering what's the best way to bury it.
on the internet in multiple sources it says i shouldn't bury the bird under my (vegetable) garden (that's where it died). but none of them stated a single reason as for why. near my garden i also a have cherry fruit tree. so i am wondering which would be appropriated place for its burial.
>>
On this episode of questions that don't need to be asked...
>>
Bury it deep enough so the cats won't dig it up, the roots of the tree will make the the bird disappear faster.
>>
can someone just tell me why i can't bury it under gardens?
>>
>>2179229
HOLD ON FAGGOT. You need to be careful not disrupt the process of incarnation. I suggest to put the bird somewhere in which maggots can hatch the best. The circle of life is something to be faithful to.
>>
>>2179237
damn i don't think anyone here knows the answer either.
>>
>>2179237
I have buried my annoying neighbours in my own garden so I see no problem. It adds minerals such as calcium to it.
>>
>>2179229
is this really a fucking issue? goddamn what is wrong with you people
>>
>>2179433
This
For fucks sake OP stop over analyzing shit and bury the fucking bird. It's one or two scoops with a shovel and it doesn't matter where, quit acting like a helpless twat.
>>
cover it with gasoline on a tiny Viking boat and then throw a torch at it
>>
>>2179451
>then throw a torch at it
>not using a tiny bow and tiny flaming arrow
Nobody cares about the details anymore
>>
>>2179229
we flushed ours down the toilet
>>
>>2179229
Burying rotting animals near things you plan to eat is generally a bad idea.
>>
>>2179229
They suggest not near plants you eat because the rotting animal near your food could potentially make you ill. In a flower garden it should be ok.
>>
>>2179237
>>2179241
http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/what-know-about-bird-flu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.