[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP NIGGAS JUST FOUND A KITTEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1469440277141.jpg (25KB, 541x569px) Image search: [Google]
1469440277141.jpg
25KB, 541x569px
Okay, so my dumbass little sister and her friend (both 6) found a mommy cat and her kitten. Somehow, they lead the pair back to our house, and basically I'm stuck with taking care of this kitten because the mother left her at our doorstep. I went to the store, got some food for her, fed her, and even removed a tick (that I burned with a lighter, because fuck that shit). I've tried giving the kitten back to the mother, but she just leaves the fucking kitten, what the fuck? I have no idea who they belong to and all that, but damn, why is the mother just neglecting her child like that? I made some cozy warm house for the kitten to be in (he/she is currently sleeping there).

So please help me with a few things
Why did the cat just leave her child like that? Was it because I cleaned her up? Also, I can feel the kitten's bones when I pet her on her back, surely that's not normal? She must have been starving.
And how do I even take care of a kitten? Like how do I know how old it is and all that? What do I do with it? I'm ready to help him out till I can find a good home for him, but I can't do that right now.

Also the kitten is like really fucking cute no homo, but I don't want to turn on the light or use flash to get a picture of him, because I'm afraid it will wake him up (or her w/e).
>>
the momma must've decided that your house was a safe site. she'll probably be back when she's done hunting. if you can, leave a window open for her- it would be a really great thing if you could trap her and get her spayed- many place will do that for free if it's a feral.

it's pretty important to figure out her age before anyone can tell you how to take care of her. either take a pic or google how to tell. any idea how much she weighs?
>>
>>2177953
No idea how much she weighs, I'm afraid of picking her up because I don't want to hurt her. I can get a picture of her as soon as she wakes up.

This is in Norway, so I highly doubt that the mother cat doesn't belong to someone, so I don't want to mess with it, but the kitten looked a bit fugd up so I decided to take care of it. Also I let the mother cat in, but she just started jumping on my sister's bird cage and the birds shat themselves so I had to make her leave.
>>
>>2177959
On all honesty anon, you taking care of a kitten will increase the odds of thr thing dying than just having left it be. Taking care of what I can only assume is a very young kitten is an around the clock job and require a ton of knowhow. I would put the kitten back where you found it and just hope.

If momma doesn't come back, try to find an animal shelter. It is seriously hard to take care of young kittens, and you won't even have a Chace if you have a job.
>>
>>2177959
if they let their unspayed cat go outside it might as well be feral.

I have no idea how old the kitten is, so I can't tell you how to take care of it. if she's very young she needs to be with her mom.
>>
>>2177947
>kill the kitten
>kill the unspayed mom
There. 0$ spent and the world's a better place
>>
>>2177968
I checked this
http://www.hartz.com/Cats/Hartz_Kitten/determing_the_age_of_your_orphan_kitten.aspx

And the kitten can walk normally (a bit slow) also he shits and pees on his own, so surely it can't be that bad? His mother literally won't take him back, so Idk ..

>>2177996
murder is not good mmkay
>>
Is it eating by itself?
>>
>>2177997
>murder
Top kek
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 1136x640px
>>2177947
Fuck your shit
>>
>>2177947
>goto Walmart
>buy pic related.
>enjoy your new cat
>>
>>2177996
3edgy5me
>>
>>2177947
OP this is very important!

Who's cuter, your sister or her friend?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.