[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animals Form and Function

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: torso.jpg (24KB, 316x350px) Image search: [Google]
torso.jpg
24KB, 316x350px
I'm studying the anatomy and form of nature, like plants, animals and also rocks, for an architecture project. Do you guys have something to help me?
>>
>>2177856
One name: Ernst Haeckel
Seriously, his drawings are beautifully inspiring for this. Plus, most of them are freely available
>>
>>2177856
Reword question please. Reword the shit out of it, sorry if english isn't your go-to but I can't understand what you are asking.
>>
>>2177860
haha, ok. I am an architecture student and for my final project of this period I have to search formats, functions and analogies from nature to design an intervention where people can enjoy the place.
Perhaps documentaries and studies more targeted to anatomy of the animals would help me a lot.
>>
>>2177860
>>2177868
It can be anything, from chairs to a library, only has to come from an analogy with nature
>>
>>2177868
Disneyland has some crazy ass plants if you want to hit youtube up. I would just ask bug guy what plants are the sexiest though, I only like pineapples and peonies if you want me to be honest.
>>
File: da Vinci wings.jpg (196KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
da Vinci wings.jpg
196KB, 1024x743px
Is it the term?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bionics
Being a wiki, they have lots of references on the subject.
>>
look at biomimetics and biomimicry. theres a ton of images if you just search biomimicry architecture. sorry i cant give you much more information
>>
File: 15760767240_d33abf4b2f_o.jpg (335KB, 750x497px) Image search: [Google]
15760767240_d33abf4b2f_o.jpg
335KB, 750x497px
the thing you're asking does not make any sense.
>>
Look up on youtube "Functions of the Foreskin" to learn how the human foreskin works.

The human foreskin is an extremely unusual, specialized structure. No other mammal has a prepuce quite like that of the human being--it's significantly more specialized than even that of our closest relatives, the chimpanzees.
>>
File: 24706251396_9bb4981b23_o.jpg (425KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
24706251396_9bb4981b23_o.jpg
425KB, 1024x682px
what do you even want
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.