[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat busters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (89KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 500x332px
Hey /an/
You heard of Cat busters?

They are a fucked ground of people in Australia who go around killing pet cats, their excuse is 'the cats are messing with the ecosystem!'

Fucking bullshit
Someone please go and murder every single last fuck who does this crap.
>>
God. So sick of people like this!

I could understand putting down strays, but targeting someone's pet is just low. I hate spiders, but you don't see me stomping pet turantulas.

I know a lot of people consider cats pests or what not, but fuck. Rats are considered pests to some people and pets to others.

Strays are ok to put down, but no pet snatching!
>>
>>2177278
>targeting someone's pet

Looks like they just target whatever cats are out at night from the google search I did because OP didn't bother to post a link.

Cats do fuck up a lot of species but if they catch a pet the owner should be fined and those proceeds put towards conservation instead of summary execution.
>>
Doesn't Australia have more pressing problems with dogs, rabbits and frogs in regard to their ecosystem?
>>
>>2177278
Well, if people are letting their pet tarantulas outside with no containment or supervision, I'll stomp as many of them as I like.
I don't understand why cats are some magical exception to the general idea of "keep your animals contained on your property". If you ask me, the second your cat leaves your yard, it's not your cat any more and deserves no special protection, not any more than a stray cat would have anyway.
>>
>>2177296
So if a dog gets out, should you speed up to run it over if you see it in the street?

If it has a collar, then it is someone's pet. Either trap and return it, or leave it be. It's called not being a sociopath and having a modicum of respect for your fellow human beings and their pets.
>>
>>2177301
>dog
Nice straw man of a thousand of slaughtered trashcans. Also they say dingoes help them in rural areas where it matters.
>don't be a cat-o-path
>please be a bird-o-path instead, it's more humane
It makes no sense here, with only sparrows and pigeons around, and it makes even less sense in places with rare fauna.
8/10
made me reply with memearrows
>>
why aren't outside cats illegal yet?
>>
>>2177296
I think it something like "it's always been done that way". people are used to the idea that cats can go ouside unsupervised, so when they think about keeping the cat indoors, they think it's sad because cats should be able to go outside.
>>
>>2177272
Where do I submit an application to this fine establishment?
>>2177281
>implying they can't do both
>>2177278
Don't want your pet rat snuffed? Don't have outdoor rats. It's really simple.

See, as dog owners we understand the very real consequence our pets can and often do face, as well as cause when they get out on the street... but outdoor cat-fags are just oblivious to it all. They think their precious little furball couldn't possibly do any harm and certainly nobody would be willing to visit harm upon it.
Any cat that's outdoors with or without a collar deserves whatever it gets and however it gets it.
>>
>>2177456
In the UK, keeping a cat indoors is considered animal cruelty.

Are they not worried about the population of native small animals?
>>
>>2177281
I work at a shelter adjacent with animal control where we charge people $10 a day for boarding their cat when it's brought in. Most people don't even pay $20. This year so far, one person got their cat back, last year 4 people did. So then you'll have people enforcing a law that doesn't make money, and they will also have cats up the ass.

>>2177301
Dogs are fined at least $50 here, that's if the dog is fixed, UTD on vaccines with proof on the animal, has ID (tag or microchip), it's the owner's first offense, and the dog was not a nuisance. Dog fees easily get over 1k especially on multiple offenses

>>2177449
Vermont actually tried to, and the officials pushing it were threatened from people in US and even groups in the UK, so they didn't go through with it with such a huge backlash.
On another note, it would be very expensive to enforce this law, especially considering a cat's value in today's society, which is literally nothing except the money put into the cat (surgeries, medicine, food, etc). So while a $500 fine for a dog may be paid, you can get 5 kittens with the 'works' for that in most places, and most people would take that over their old cat with a $500 fine.

>>2177490
Daily reminder the UK euthanizes 5,000+ adoptable (medically + behaviorally sound) animals annually and won't let homes without a cat flap adopt cats. Truly, the gas chamber is a much better future.
>>
>>2177272
Australia cat problem seems a bit special, just google "australia cat problem". The cats are evolving into huge beasts.

Sure some cat haters are going to use it as an excuse, but that's just how it goes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.