[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog likes ice cubes ? ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bulldog-ice.jpg (165KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
bulldog-ice.jpg
165KB, 600x400px
My dog really likes ice cubes, and she loves them so much she will barely chew them. Only enough to be able to swallow them. I only let her have 3 or less an evening, but I'm just wondering if this is unhealthy for her and if I should stop.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>2177090
I let my dogger chew on ice
It's just water you nigger
>>
Lots of dogs like ice cubes, especially in the summer. It's just frozen water, it won't hurt her.
>>
>>2177090
Actually m8, that pic is fairly related
>>
>>2177141
I didn't want ppl thinking that was my doggo senpai
>>
As long as she's not choking she's fine. It's just her wanting to get water and stay cool. Even if she does choke she'll be fine. It's pretty hard to choke on ice anyway, and if she really can't swallow it you may have ice throw up to deal with, but that's worst case scenario.
>>
My dog had two water bowls, one inside and one outside.
In the summer I just filled his outside bowl with ice.
>>
>Is Frozen Water bad for my pet.

Well what the fuck do you think?
>>
I've heard chewing ice can be bad for your enamel. Idk if that's true for dogs or what it might be worth looking into
>>
>>2177090
It isnt really good for teeth, but strictly speaking this is perfectly safe.
>>
Water, when frozen, becomes toxic to dogs. It causes kidney, liver and heart failure.
Never, EVER give your dogs water that is frozen. It will kill them instantly.
>>
>>2179093
I'm going to poop on u
>>
my previous dog was deaf. nature compensated her disability with the ability to know when anyone even thought about opening the freezer. if you walked through the kitchen and glanced at the freezer, she was sure to appear and beg for an ice cube.
>>
>>2179093
So much this. Dogs can only have liquid water. I remember I gave my dog an ice cube once and he died within the hour.

Never ever give your dogs ice. Frozen water is fatal.
>>
>>2179434
Icemaker in the fridge door; as soon as you press the ice lever, there he is in a sit waiting for his cube.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.