[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: qMvRhu7.jpg (624KB, 2405x1549px) Image search: [Google]
qMvRhu7.jpg
624KB, 2405x1549px
I've never posted here, but I don't know what else to do. Earlier today my young female cat came inside, and she clearly had gone through something. she was favouring her right leg and acting lethargic(?), traumatized. we thought it was her being screwed by a male stray, since she is not spayed. the reason being is I and my family dont have the money to do it. we've always found a way but lately money has really been scarce. it's really fucking with me because she is laying in the hall and she is clearly in pain or something. small quick breaths, her eyes are lidded, she sighs and sounds raspy. I don't know what the fuck to do, I cant take her to a vet.

dont have a pic of her but she is some kind of forest cat mutt so pic kind of related
>>
Surrender it to a humane society so they can take it to a vet/euthanize it if the injuries are too severe.
>>
>>2177086
op again, sorry for being vague, i don't think it's that bad, or at least it doesnt seem it. the worst part is I dont know if its that serious or not. the quick breaths were temporary. I just have no idea what happened to her. she had some urine on her behind, which may have been when the male had its way with her if thats what happened. I also considered getting hit by a car, but if that was what happened it was very minor.

I'll keep this updated.
>>
>>2177091
It could be anything.
Are there poisonous snakes in your area?
This is hatching/birthing time for most snakes in the U.S.
Search OTC medication use for cats. DO NOT give it advil or ibuprofen they will cause death, but aspirin can be used on cats if extremely careful with dosage.
>>
>>2177091
>i don't think it's serious
>i have no way of knowing if it's serious or not

It needs to see a vet. Make it happen.
>>
>>2177095
>>2177096
i worded the first post bad i think, i'm just worried. i did some more thinking, i was just with her again. it was probably a tom like i thought at first. one of my other male cats was acting cautious when he came inside (she was sitting near the door) and actually wouldnt go through the door because of the smell. I cleaned her carefully with a cloth, I checked her for injuries, the only thing is her right leg feels different, but i was able to apply moderate pressure without her causing fuss. She was panting a bit, but that was most likely stress plus the heat (I live in a desert valley and it has been 20+ all day today) If it comes down to me thinking she is dying or something I will take her somewhere, but now I'm quite certain it's not like that. Right now all I can do is wait.
>>
File: IMAG0130.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0130.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>2177085
>>2177091
>>2177106

Your cats fine. She just got some dick from the neighborhood Tom. Unfortunately she'll prolly get pregnant from it. Watch her behavior over the next weeks.

>source - same thing happened to my female cat, but she didn't get pregnant. The smell of the Tom's sperm on her was horrific though. I had to give her a bath that night.
>>
Why the fuck would you let an unfixed cat outside? You are literally the problem. Spay her before she gets too far along. The world does not need any more kittens
>>
>>2177122
Did you not read OPs post?
>>
>>2177123
fucking jesus ignore the trip
>>
>>2177123
So keep it inside if you can't afford the vet. Better yet, don't get a pet in the first place
>>
>>2177085
>my cat was outside
>unspayed
>can't afford vet
Stomp on it.
>>
>>2177085
Please leave this board.
>>
shitty cat owners make me sad. please die op
>>
Eat the cat
>>
>>2177123

Okay, so OP is too poor to spay their cat. Are they also too poor to keep their doors and windows shut? If you can't afford to spay a single cat, you definitely can't afford for one cat to turn into eight more cats, so at least keep it indoors.

And OP, I don't know what you want beyond reassurances that your cat is fine. She might be fine, but she could also have been hit by a car, had a bad fall, ate something toxic, fallen ill, or been bitten or scratched by another cat (which can happen during mating) which has now resulted in a nasty and potentially fatal infection. No one can give you any advice over the internet that will simultaneously treat her for everything. If she is genuinely lethargic and in pain, it is not a good sign - cats are very quiet and undemonstrative animals, and they're not prone to lying around sighing dramatically because they're sad about being raped.
>>
>>2177085
Youre the kind of shitty owner I despise, I hope you never get any more cats. You don't spay your cat. You don't go to the vet even though she might DIE. You don't even have photos of her? What kind of owner ARE you? You make me sick. Why I even get on these boards with all the fucking IRRESPONSIBLE douches and animal neglect.
>>
You come to the Internet moron?
>>
>>2178275
>they're not prone to lying around sighing dramatically because they're sad about being raped.
This
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.