[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat has fleas what do? Flea collar doesn't seem to do shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1462171494939.jpg (921KB, 1835x2750px) Image search: [Google]
1462171494939.jpg
921KB, 1835x2750px
My cat has fleas what do? Flea collar doesn't seem to do shit.
>>
>>2173837
Advantage is your best buddy. Don't try others because fleas are resistant to some of the other brands.
>>
That's a nice butt
>>
>>2173837
sweet jesus thats is one fine ass
>>
>>2173837
HI TEST
>you will never beat her at tennis and the prize is motorboating that asd
>>
>>2173837
B R E H S
R
E
H
S
>>
Flea collars never do shit.

Use Dawn soap. I heard it's pretty good, depending on how old your cat is.
>>
>>2174637
It will kill most fleas already on the animal. It doesn't prevent them. They are still in your house and yard, and will jump right back on immediately.
>>
>>2173837
I've heard that Advantage is good, but you're already getting different suggestions. Why don't you ask a vet or cat expert over the webs? 4chan can be dicey.
>>
>>2174659
Advantage is indeed good.
>>
>>2174659
I've used Advantage for years, my cats never have fleas
>>
Hell, I even used Advantage on myself and I never had fleas
>>
>>2173837
You fuck that nice ass that's what you do.
>>
>>2173837
Martina Hingis.
>>
Eat the cat
>>
Sentinel worked really good for my dog. Dunno about cats
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133KB, 311x366px)
dNVvntX.gif
133KB, 311x366px
I want all fleas dead forever
I dont care about the consequences
When my cat had fleas it started out not so bad, just on him. We gave him a bath each day for a few days and it didnt do nuffin. Flea collar after that with more baths. Then the flea infestation started. They were in fucking everything, we used to sit up on tables and wear long pants because if you got within 3 feet of the ground 100 would jump on you and bite the shit out of your legs. And flea bites are the fucking devil spawn. They are the itchiest shit on this planet, not cream, not nothing stops it. I would literally cut my skin off. Then we went and got spray for the carpets and advantage. The spray you, vaccuum first, then put down- cover in news paper, then vacuum again. This hardly helped. We started buying bug spray and taking the chemicals and the bug spray and literally covering our legs in them. We spent a lot of money thus far and it only got better. We continued doing all of the previous on repeat while I went to school and my mom+ older sister worked. Until we finally bombed the house, twice because the first one didnt do nuffin. Then the second one we bombed and the day we got to go back home we bought a carpet cleaner, sprayed everything down, took our cat to the vet and vacuumed the shit out of it.
It finally ended.
Its worth mentioning I had 2 pets at this time, a bird and a cat. Both were indoors and I live in NH in a 3 story house, so nothing was bringing them in. I dont live in a city so it wasnt just a gross ass apartment or something.

To this day when my cat itches his neck or I feel a bite on me I panic.
>>
>>2173837
What a nice ass.

Daily reminder indoor cats still need flea and tick meds Because anything coming inside from the outside world can bring those fuckers in
>>
>>2176151
I know that feel.

My last dog got fleas by from another guys cat.

I caught the fuckers with my fingers from my leg and smashed the fuck out of them.

One of the worst experiences in my life.
>>
Chreristin also works well
>>
>>2176151
Once I rented an 1st floor apartment... the exact same kind of armageddon. Two useless chemical cleanings later we found the cause. Rats with fleas under the floor. Fuck
>>
she was 15 then
>>
>>2179582
Nice.
>>
>>2173837
Who is that girl?
>>
1. Get Advantage. Put drop on cat. Advantage kills the fleas that are on your cat. Comb dead fleas off cat.

2. Recognize that the fleas are in your house. In your carpets, couches, bed linens, everything. They are also laying eggs, so many eggs.

3. Vacuum every surface you can, every day. Throw the bag out after vacuuming, I repeat, THROW THE BAG OUT.

4. Wash anything your cat may have come into contact with. If it's not a necessity, keep it in a plastic bag until you have the fleas under control.

5. Every day, comb your cat with a flea comb. Have a bowl of dish soap + water handy to drown the fleas.

6. You may have to repeat this for a few months depending on how bad the infestation is.
>>
>>2179579
Be happy you didnt get bubonic plague desu.
>>
>>2179663
Martina Hingis
>>
>>2180318
You're an angel.
>>
>>2173873
I rate this an 11/10 ass even as (especially as?) a gay dude.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.