[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kitty help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Found this little guy left inside a hot dumpster Friday afternoon. I brought him home and gave him food, water, and washed his fur. He spent the rest of the night sleeping and biting things around the house.

Today I found him relaxing in a dark corner and he came up to me to play. I fed him again and he seemed to eat more than yesterday night.

What scared me was when I found his diarrhea sprayed around his litter box and some still on his tail.

Should I take him to the vet today to check for worms, or any stomach problems? Could something in the dumpster cause him to get sick? Please help, I like this little fella.

My mom named him Jerry btw.
>>
keep it indoors and have it fixed as soon as it's old enough.
>>
>>2173711
idk how old he is, but i'd guess he's probably a month or 6 weeks old. I have no problem taking hin to the vet because it's only 3 minutes away, just dont want them to take him from me.
>>
Kittens are often born with worms that they get from their mother, so it's a good idea to take him to the vet for some dewormer. Diarrhea could be caused by that, illness, or it might even just be stress.

No matter what, I'd recommend a vet visit for the little guy/girl. Get that sucker a clean bill of health.

It's also not unlikely that it has fleas. The vet should be able to recommend a kitten-safe preventative. To get rid of fleas that are on him now, you can give him a bath in Dawn dish soap. Leave it on for five minutes before you rinse it off. Keep him nice and warm while he dries.

Good luck.
>>
>>2173715
There is no reason why they would take him from you. But it would definitely be good for the kitten and you if just to ease your mind.
>>
>>2173715

They won't take him away. I've taken plenty of strays that I've rescued to the vet. They were happy that I rescued them.
>>
> I found his diarrhea sprayed around his litter box and some still on his tail

why do i read cat threads, they're never not horribly disgusting
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.