[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latrodectus pallidus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: whitewidow.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
whitewidow.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
Does anyone know if there's a (legal obviously) way to get a Latrodectus pallidus In the Usa? They're only found in Israel/the middle east (And Russia occasionally) I'm assuming that finding someone in its home country then buying it directly from them if they managed to catch one wouldn't be legal due to it being a venomous spider and I can't imagine it being legal to intentionally buy a foreign species of spider, am I wrong there? Can you buy/bring foreign spiders to america regardless of whether they're venomous? I obviously wouldn't be letting it lose into the wild but I still assume that I can't just buy them.
Is the best/only legal option just hoping one day that a package from Israel or Eu/Me from like ebay happens to have a baby stow away?
>>
they don't even look that interesting, why do you want one?
>>
>>2173618
I dunno I like the way black widows look and feel like they'd be a pretty cool 'pet' pretty much just an alternative coloured widow. Also for collection of the latrodectus species.
>>
>>2173622
your best bet is to contact one of the larger german invert traders like Polyped, that guy is shady as fuck so probably able to get them.

he has a fuckton of animals he's not supposed to have legally.
>>
>>2173624
Do you know whether it'd be legal to have one shipped over here though? I don't think there are laws towards the native widow species since well, they're here and everywhere without being shipped. I'm just worried about the laws regarding having a venomous foreign species of spider shipped over to the states and stuff.
>>
>>2173627
all I know about the import laws in america is that the list of things you can't import is huge and many of the rules are ridiculous.

you can count all spiders that aren't venomous on your fingers, I don't think there's any laws regarding that, there's plenty of oldworld tarantulas in america for example and their venom is a lot stronger than your native species.
>>
>>2173629
Looking at some guy on a spider forum it seems like he (an american) has at least 1 Pallidus so I guess it probably isn't illegal to import them for pets. I'll most likely contact him but if not I'll try that german trader you recommended. Thanks anon.
I'll also check out the import list if I can find it just to be on the safe side obviously though. don't want to end up in jail or prison for a spider.
>>
>>2173627
at the back of this booklet is a list of offices you could call and ask:

https://www.fws.gov/le/pdf/FactsWildlifeLaws.pdf
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.