[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really true that cats leave mice or whatever they catch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Cat with mouse.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cat with mouse.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
Is it really true that cats leave mice or whatever they catch in front of your door as a "gift"?

Because I have seen my cat leave something in front of my house multiple times, but when I open the door he quickly picks up his prey (he usually sits right in front of the door in the morning) and runs off.
>>
My indoor cat has brought me mice. Once I as sitting on the floor sorting stuff, and she came over with something in her mouth. I told her to drop it and she dropped a mouse in my lap. I went to pick it up and it sprang back to life, and we spent a good 20 minutes chasing it.

Another time I had left a bowl next to my bed before I went to sleep. When a woke up, she had left a dead mouse in it.
>>
>>2170961
There's a theory that they do it to show us that we're terrible hunters.
>>
>>2170961
your cat is trying to better you. It's showing you what you COULD have if only you'd get up and take it
>>
>>2170961

My cat was on heat yawping, indoors to a male cat which was outside. The next morning a bird was placed on our doorstep, which I can only assume was a gift to placate my cat. Kinda cute.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.