[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've always wanted to keep a herd of Elk or other deer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I've always wanted to keep a herd of Elk or other deer, but I'm poor as shit and see no way to ever have enough money to do that on my own private land. Give me ideas for how I can make this dream come true.

And before the edgequeers get started, no, I don't care that you don't like deer. >>>/b/
>>
you can't
>>
>>2170532
Though this is probably the correct answer, I would like suggestions.
>>
>>2170528
Marry someone who keeps a herd of elk or other deer.
>>
>>2170528
You could be a nomad, follow the deer and act like you own them.

>"no, no, I meant to herd my deer into the road"
>>
get really rich really fast
>>
>>2170544
>"no, no, I meant to herd my deer into the road"
Lolwat?

>>2170548
I know. Seeing as how this is nearly impossible, >>2170532 is probably right.

Honestly, I just want my own giant tract of land I can garden and ecologically restore that humans aren't permitted to defile.
>>
>>2170528
You HAVE private land? It's as simple as propagating the shrubs and trees deer enjoy. You'll have more of them than you know what to do with, coming on and off your property all the time.
>>
>>2170812
>You HAVE private land?
No. And I'll probably never be able to afford private land on the scale I need. It would require at least 10s of thousands of dollars and more likely 100s.
>>
Get a better paying job
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.