/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wounded mole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 14689198349921149259405.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
14689198349921149259405.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
My cat caught what I think is a young mole and bit its leg off.. what do?
>>
reattach them
>>
>>2170483
I don't have the skills or the leg to that. He's walking pretty quick now btw
>>
>>2170480
I assume the mole is cosplaying as a shrew?
>>
Give it water and a nice quiet place to hang out with some food. Not sure what they eat but google will. After a while try to clean up the wound and gauze/bandage it. Maybe consider taking care of it, it's quality of life just plummeted. Pore little dude
>>
>>2170480
cat bites are almost allways a deathsentence to smaller animals.

but it's a shrew, they eat insects and worms
they need to eat pretty much constantly, so you can starve it in just a few hours
>>
I gave him woodlice since someone suggested insects, do they like that?

Also, will it survive if I release it in the wild? I wasn't home for about an hour and it escaped but couldn't make it out of my garden
>>
>>2170480
Nigga let it go. It's going to bite the shit out of you and then die.

At least in the wild it stands a fighting chance and if it dies, it'll join the circle of life.
>>
>>2170480
let the cat finish it off
>>
>>2170480
Catch your cat and bite its leg off.
>>
>>2170565
Cat is 2fast4me
>>
>>2170480
Bite the cats leg off to teach it a lesson
>>
Contact your local wildlife rehab
>>
I think that is a shrew, op.
Moles have front paws that are much further up, and kind of infront of their heads
>>
>>2170480
Put it in a trash bag, take it to pavement and stomp HARD. Enough force that one solid stomp will snuff him painlessly and quick.

Congrats you mercy killed the little guy and spared him the slow agonizing death of bleeding out from leg loss caused by your cat.

Dont cry, it's the circle of life.
>>
File: smithers.png (215KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
smithers.png
215KB, 500x375px
Just put it back in the woods.
>>
>>2170480
Wash wound with salt water, then use Betadine (iodine) on it, add neosporin, feed and water the thing, let it walk around a bit, then repeat the betadine + neosporin addition at least until the bleeding stops.
>>
>>2170802
No it's not, this wanton death is 110% ops fault for letting his cat out.
>>
Kill the pest and ecosystem destroyer-your cat
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>>2170816
Probaby, point still stands. Put him down quick and don't let him suffer.

Don't be an idiot and try to "save"
>>
>>2170841
Is that thing still alive?
>>
>>2170845
Yes
>>
>>2170841

I've saved lots of animals that had been seriously injured.

So many people rush to crude forms of "euthanasia" like you're suggesting when it might not be necessary.

And crushing to death may well not be painless. It could be excruciating. You simply don't know. It's a messy, sloppy way to kill someone.
>>
>>2170910
>And crushing to death may well not be painless. It could be excruciating. You simply don't know. It's a messy, sloppy way to kill someone.
It's painless if you do it with fast with something heavy enough. Sloppyness has nothing to do with the amount of pain. Any form of death that immediately destroys the brain is as painless as death gets.
>>
>>2170480
Kill the cat.
>>
>>2170910
>kill someone
>someone
>unironically anthropomorphizing animals
Shiggitty Diggitty
>>
>>2170485
Just hot glue a Barbie leg to it
>>
File: king.png (253KB, 461x429px) Image search: [Google]
king.png
253KB, 461x429px
>>2170841
>"N-no, I do it because it's merciful. :^)"
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.