[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog has big red lump on his butt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image2.png (1MB, 996x590px) Image search: [Google]
image2.png
1MB, 996x590px
My dog is very old and now he has this enormous red lump on his butt.

He's grown a lot of lumps over his body through the last few years, and he's had this one on his butt for at least two years now, but it used to be much smaller. It has grown a lot recently. He doesn't seem to mind it, and, although he licks it a little sometimes, he doesn't seem to feel any pain: he can sit, he doesn't seem to be having any trouble defecating and so on.

Do you now what the name of this thing is?

I live in a trashy third-world city and the vet here isn't of any help. He just say it's age-related and that's it.
>>
File: image1.png (996KB, 842x582px) Image search: [Google]
image1.png
996KB, 842x582px
The pictures are bad because he bites me when I try to touch his behinds.
>>
>>2169645
Goatse we call it around here.
>>
fly to united states
take to vet
>>
File: image3.png (866KB, 756x594px) Image search: [Google]
image3.png
866KB, 756x594px
I've looked at perianal gland adenoma and anal sac problems, but the pictures google shows up seem to be different.

I don't know what this could be...

This is one of the lumps he has on his body. He has dozens of it. They began to appear three years ago.

He will be 12 in September.
>>
>>2169645
This will help:
http://www.pedigree.com/all-things-dog/article-library/common-diseases-in-older-dogs-skin-lumps.aspx
>>
Take your dog to the vet if you are worried
>>
>>2169830
Did you not read the OP?
>>
>>2169830
Lol not really....it was 4 am
>>
if the vet says it's age-related and not to worry and the dog doesn't seem to have a problem with it, don't worry about it.

my 14-year old dog has a bunch of small lumps on her like that. as long as they're not bleeding or oozing pus, they're fine.

it's probably a Sebaceous adenoma.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.