[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huge red Mollusc 30m into the Aegean sea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: lamollusc.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
lamollusc.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
A few years ago as I was scuba diving around 30m into the sea, I saw a giant red (octopus?) floating about gracefully in a mini 5m trench.

It was in the Aegean sea and was on the coast of the island of Euboea.

Any ideas what it could've been? I could've sworn it was an octopus - a lot of weird shit has appeared in the Aegean lately, like Atlantic Great Whites on the coast of Croatia.

It was dark, crimson red, and around twice the size of a soccer ball. Its shape and structure resembled a head and non-visible tentacles sheltered by some sort of cloak.

The coast I scuba dive in is only a kilometer or two from an area 2.5m deep (a significant deep spot in the Aegean), so maybe it'd seem logical that this type of sea life is coming up...

Any ideas?
>>
File: lagrecia.png (40KB, 120x128px) Image search: [Google]
lagrecia.png
40KB, 120x128px
2,500m deep*

pic related
>>
>>2169287
Some type of blanket octopus? Only one I know of with a "cloak"
>>
>>2169303
But it was crimson red? I've never seen an octopus with that colour in the Aegean in my entire life.
>>
>>2169289
thumbnail man
>>
>>2169373
yeah but... "mollusc" can literally be anything

I've never heard of any mollusc the size of that with that colour in the Aegean... is it actually possible an atlantic red octopus or w/e made its way into the mediterranean and ended in the Aegean?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.