[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What good are hornets for? All they do is kill and steal shit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: hornets.png (142KB, 970x750px) Image search: [Google]
hornets.png
142KB, 970x750px
What good are hornets for? All they do is kill and steal shit, literally niggers of flying insects
>>
pest control.
>>
You could say the same for every other carnivorous animal.

Fuck tigers, all they do is kill shit. What good are they?
>>
>>2168626
you know that every predator plays an extremely important role in it's eco-system

just look at what happened to yellowstone, for example
>>
>>2168635

why do you talk to him like he's unaware?
>>
File: jolly.png (45KB, 451x468px) Image search: [Google]
jolly.png
45KB, 451x468px
>>2168604
>>2168626
>>2168635
They fell for the purpose meme.

So I'm guessing that Europe is instable because the ice age killed off most of its flora?
>>
Hornets are more benevolent than yellowjackets.

Yellowjackets are the true assholes.
>>
>>2168604

They kill spiders, which can be useful. They also pollinate. Not to the extent of bees, but they still do.

That said, if they all disappeared from the face of the planet, I would join the celebrations in the street. I have no doubt it would be easy to overcome their disappearance, as well as all wasps.
>>
hornets are hornets, they're industrious and mostly do their thing unless you fuck with them

now centipedes, those motherfuckers need to be rounded up and shot into the sun
>>
>>2168654
No Europe's unstable because an invasive species moved in that no one's doing anything about.
>>
>>2168746

Muslims?
>>
>>2168972
Kek
>>
>>2168972
Yes.
>>
>>2168972
exactly
>>
>>2168972
Spot
Fucking
On
>>
File: king.png (253KB, 461x429px) Image search: [Google]
king.png
253KB, 461x429px
>all insects have to directly impact the human race
>>
>>2168972
Congratulations, you explained the joke.
>>
>get stung by a hornet
>ouch
>maybe I'll turn this into a funny story about being clumsy
>instead I just forget

Who the fuck cares about a hornet sting? It builds character, you wussies.
>>
File: prayforpalestine.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
prayforpalestine.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>2168972
kek, truth
>>
>>2169579

what was she hoping to accomplish there?
>>
>>2169614
>never having wanted to just stab a bitch
>>
>>2169579
I can only imagine what's going on in his head
>shit, if I act suspicious about her obviously going for a weapon, I'm an Islamaphobe
>>
>>2168604
If you want to rob a bank and can't find explosives, find a way to catch Asian Hornets, put them in jars with some airholes, and when the cops start chasing you, throw the jars at them.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.