[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This morning my dog was acting lethargic so I carried him to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: barker.jpg (931KB, 1914x1675px) Image search: [Google]
barker.jpg
931KB, 1914x1675px
This morning my dog was acting lethargic so I carried him to my car and drove to the vet. They said he had a heart tumor and was bleeding in the heart sac. His name was Oden and he was 9 years old. In the span of 2 hours it went from perfectly fine to putting him to sleep. Love your dog while you can.
>>
I stayed until he stopped breathing. Do most people just leave when they fall asleep?
>>
Sorry for your loss OP. Oden looks like the best boy
>>
>>2168237
sorry anon hope you feel better. he looked like a good dog
>>
I'm very sorry for your loss op. I know the feeling of losing your best buddy. He's at a better place now.
>>
File: pup.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
pup.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>2168320
>>2168324
Thank you guys, I'm feeling much better now after crying for most of the day. He died very peacefully at the very least. Fuck the house feels so empty, I keep expecting to turn the corner and see him smiling at me with his dumb face or standing below me as I eat waiting for me to drop something.
>>2168338
I'm sorry about your dog, anon.
>>
>>2168376
I'm sorry for your loss anon. You seem like a nice guy. Also Oden is really cute. And death was natural, it wasn't your fault. I lost my dog two years ago to the same thing your dog had. She was 13 years old.
>>
>>2169210
Thanks man. I'm sorry to hear about your dog, I hope she passed away as peacefully as mine did, what was her name?
>>
Sorry for your loss. I'm still recovering from a similar thing from a little over a month ago.
>>
>>2168376
>those eyebrows
>that beard
Way to bring up some feels, anon. Omw to go hug my boys. Sorry for your loss, hang in there.
>>
File: IMG_20100704_190102.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20100704_190102.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>tfw I still miss my dog

Died like a champ ;_;
>>
File: daisy smaller.jpg (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
daisy smaller.jpg
1MB, 2000x1500px
My dog of 18 years died today as well. I don't know how I'm going to deal. I've had her pretty much my entire life. I'm usually up all night and she always slept outside my room protecting me from ghosts or whatever. I don't know what I'm going to do without her.

Does it ever get any easier?
>>
>>2168242
No I stayed with Solomon until he completely passed away. He was a big red Doberman and he weighed 90lbs when he passed. I regret to this day not picking his body up and putting him on the counter. I left him on the floor all alone. I was too emotional to do anything else but leave. That 30 months ago last Thursday.
>>
>>2169653
It gets easier but there are days when I still cry. Like just now talking about solomon.
>>
>>2169653
a new dog will help you cheer up. try not to get the same breed though.
>>
>>2169673
I was never even quite sure what mix Daisy was so even if I wanted to search for something like her, I probably couldn't find it.
>>
File: untitled-3682-3.jpg (3MB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-3682-3.jpg
3MB, 2500x2000px
>>2169671
>>2169672
Same with me. When my boy started to go, I couldn't do anything but cry and sit next to him in a puddle of his blood while he laid there on his side breathing heavily. He was only 15 months old. Not sure if that makes it easier, having not spent 10+ years with him, or if it makes it worse, knowing that he was so young and full of youth and energy, and was robbed on growing up and experiencing a full life. I try to remind myself that at least he was loved and cared for more in those months than a lot of dogs out there who live full lives.

That's been about 6 weeks ago and I still think of him a lot, especially at night lying in bed. I did get a new pup, and sort of wished I didn't get one with almost identical color and markings.

It does get easier after a few weeks, but it'll suck for a long while. A new dog does help heal, but don't get one too soon. You'll know when the time is right, you'll feel it.

Goodbye Ace, my friend.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.