[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found kitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160715_131635.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160715_131635.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
Hey /an/ me and my friend were driving when we saw this little angle on the side of the road. She was calling for her mother so we stopped and went out to make sure she was okay. She wasn't running but didn't come either, i took her up to look at her and she was so skinny like she hasen't eaten in a long time so we decided to take her with us. (Live on the country so people doesn't really care much for cats, and they often get hit by cars or killed by the "reaper" machines and people leave them to die) i have now bought kitten food. Milk and have the intentions to nurse her back to health! She is very sweet and is starting to like me so she wants to be touched and cuddled by me now( almost) how old do you think she is? She doesn't really drink water, she can eat though but she is sooo small and skinny :( then she have ear mides and maybe something with her tummy, but i honestly don't know, i am not sure she can shit and pee by herself. At least she haven't done that so far
>>
File: IMG_20160715_131633.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160715_131633.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
So bad at pictures sorry!
>>
File: 1468582409241-642919288.jpg (3MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1468582409241-642919288.jpg
3MB, 1836x3264px
>>2167991
Ffs trying again!
>>
If she cannot use the potty on her own, she is probably less than 6 weeks.

Take her to the vet when you can. They will be able to accurately age her and give you advice on the care she will need at that age. They will also be able to give you medicine for the ear mites and possibly intestinal parasites (good chance she has them). Lastly, give her a nice, medicated flea bath and ask the vet about flea preventatives. She might have brought some in.
>>
>>2167995
we already went by the vet because of the ear mites, + i own three dogs so they all needed a flea cure now, we also got something for worm just in case.
he said he couldn't tell the age because she's so small and skinny and because we just found her he couldn't tell because none of us had seen her poo or pee.
he told me to bring her back if she survived because she would be in a better condition to look at
>>
>>2167995
i'm a little worried sorry for my gibberish english!
her fur is a little greasy and i cleaned her behind because she had dried poo all over her butt and private part.

she is very sweet, she doesn't like when you stand up, but if you lay down she'll cuddle and lick you she's purring very much
>>
>>2167998
Don't feed plain milk, buy kitten milk or dilute the milk with water
>>
>>2168014
i feed her with kitten milk for kittens that are 6 weeks, so she can gain weight and then some ordinary kitten food
>>
>>2167990
It looks at least 6 to 8 weeks from the pictures. Should be eating and using the bathroom on it's own by now.
>>
>>2167990
Grats--you stop to save cockroaches too?
>>
>>2168247
Cockroaches can't sit on the side of the road calling for help.
>>
Either you or your friend is fat as FUCK
>>
She looks like a cutie, hope she gets healthy and soon.
>>
>>2168247
>>2168298
Wtf this became unpleasent... We were just trying to do the right thing..

We've called her baby and she's eating very well her tummy is round and she is kinda able to poo by herself.
>>
>>2168322
Thank you for your positive feedback! She's very sweet and i think she'll be okay, though i think she need some sort of kitty friend/ mother, because i read somewhere that they need to learn "cat" from other cats or then she'll become different/ in the risk of having behaivour problems. But i honestly don't know
>>
>>2168260
You're missing the point--pest animals are best killed or left to die. You don't stop and bring them home and gamble with the health of everything around you.
You've possibly exposed your other pets to diseases as well as yourself. You're impulsive, irresponsible, and neither of those things does a good pet owner make.
Good day to you.
>>
>>2168326

She doesn't need another cat to "learn how to be a cat". Maybe it's nice to let her interact with other cats just for the sake of social interaction with the same species.

But if you intend to let she live indoors forever, it won't change much. Just observe if she learns to clean herself (that she probably already know)
>>
>>2168340
ok edgy mcgee
>>
>>2168410
>not being stupid is edgy now
Okay, whatever, I hope you get rabies.
>>
>>2167990
All kittens are sweet angels. She may grow up to be a serious [witch[. You can never tell.
>>
Eat the cat
>>
>>2167990
>little angle

Kek

She definitely looks like she is between 6 and 8 weeks old, so she should be weaned and able to use the bathroom on her own.

Kittens don't like to drink water. Monitor her fluid intake, feed her wet food around 5x a day, as much as she'll eat. Cats shouldn't be taken away from their mothers before 8 weeks, but she seems to be around 6 which is when they're weaned so it should be okay. You don't need to get her a friend (unless you want another cat!)

Keep an eye on her- if she isn't ingesting fluids or using the bathroom she needs to go the vet, asap.
>>
>>2168340
Shes not a pest animal, shes a cat and have already been to the vet, i highly doubt she'll make me or my dogs sick, and if a found a lost animal that needee help i would save it, not leave it to die. Cat or deer i don't really care.
>>2168374
I honestly don't know if i'm going to keep her, she's very sweet and my main goal is to make her well, but my bf and i concider it.
>>2168451
The rule where i'm from is 12 weeks before they can leave their mother, because they still have that "sucking" need until then, but i will take her to the vet if anything happens! I've seen her poo two times which is a good sign! And she have as much food and water as she can eat and drink, her tummy is very round and big now it almost look wrong because she's so skinny
>>
>>2167990
Lose some fucking weight jesus christ
>>
>>2168582
Kittens can be bloated. Start feeding her on a schedule and to what she needs to subside.
>>
>>2167990
Stop disrespecting yourself so bad, hit the gym
>>
>>2168340
At what age did you realize you were in the same spectrum as Adam Lanza?
>>
>>2169269
I fostered cats and never realized that happened until we got one that was found abandoned and on the edge of dying

She lived luckily, don't know how, she definitely looked like she'd pass in the night

>>2170151
Are you projecting your insecurities again anon? Why do you care what other people do?
>>
>>2168582
12 weeks? most mama cats won't let the kitten nurse that long since they've had their baby teeth and nursing would be really painful.

sounds like worms. is she having normal stools?
>>
>>2170224
Nah, considering you obviously know so much about that person I'd say it's far more likely that you fall into that area.
I give no shits about your hero-worship
>>
>>2167997

Do this stuff. Fuck your money, you are god now to this animal. What would you want god to do if he found your ass and picked it up.
>>
>>2170230
>crazy cat girl asks me what is empathy
Hit the gym.
You also ought to do something about that really unhealthy self-justifying attitude.
>>
File: Nobody cares.png (4KB, 614x239px)
Nobody cares.png
4KB, 614x239px
>>2171367
>>
You did a good deed, OP.

Nevermind the shitposters.
>>
>>2170829
Kill me
>>
>>2167990
Is English your second language?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.