[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking shit shiT SHIT i was trying to move my chicken into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 9747700.png (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
9747700.png
39KB, 250x250px
fucking shit shiT SHIT

i was trying to move my chicken into its enclosure, and it kept trying to get away from me. so with the wooden pole i was using to direct it, I tried to move, i accidentally hit it and now it is limping and can barely walk. fuck FUCK FUCK WHAT DO I DO
>>
>>2147435
Time to put it down
>>
Sounds like dinner
>>
>>2147439
>>2147437
NO NO NO FUCK PLEASE TELL ME I CAN SAVE IT
>>
rip
>>
>>2147446
PLEASE
>>
>>2147450
Try deep frying it. Should help
>>
>>2147453
FUCK YOU
>>
take it to the vet.
>>
>>2147435
take it to the vet
>>
take it to the KFC
>>
take it to the Colonel
>>
>>2147464
>>2147458
>>2147453
>>2147439
>>2147437
FUCK YOU
>>2147457
>>2147456

the limp has gotten better, but i am really scared, night is approaching and we have possums, I cannot move it, for fear of it injruign itself. Will the vet know what to do?
>>
>>2147470

Vet here

Sounds like a medial collateral ligament strain, which is pretty common in chickens. Don't panic.
First you need to make it a cast in order to immobilize the limb. Since I assume you don't have a supply closet with medical supplies I'll teach you have to make it out of household items.
What you need to do is gently apply a mixture oil, butter, and some seasoning to the joint. Next, roll that boy up in some bread crumbs. Let it soak in for a while then take him to my house I'll take good care of him
>>
>>2147477
ok what if the chicken is quite new and tries to run when i approach it?

>inb4 "lol you buy chickens full grown, fuck off"
im new to this fucking give me some slack
>>
>>2147486
Reread that. The full post please
>>
>>2147477
Nice but dick move Anon. Props to you
>>
>>2147486

grab a pan from the kitchen and put a in some treats that will attract the chicken, like mashed potatoes or some cole slaw. When he jumps in just close the lid.
>>
That's a brown recluse
>>
>>2147492
! I have a trap! Thank you for giving me the idea!
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 451x284px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 451x284px
>>2147497

godspeed
>>
>>2147477
>Vet here
KEK
>>
jesus how could this end well
>>
>>2147477
I FUCKING GOT THE LEG WRAPPED THEN I READ THE LAST PART
FUCK YOU MAN, FUCK YOU.
>>
>>2147551
With some fried chicken
>>
>>2147470
for real..take the bird inside the house and treat the wound with water and soap.((give it bath is what i'm getting at))

once you clean the bird you will need to physicaly prevent the bird from using it's leg.

lock it in a cage, turn off the lights and the chicken stop moving. keep doing this until the bird is not badly limping anymore.
>>
>this fucking thread
>>
File: 1460643451497.jpg (28KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1460643451497.jpg
28KB, 307x462px
>>2147435
What am chicken OP?
>>
>>2147435
Just fucking eat that retarded bird
>>
vet here

Sounds like radial tearing. Pretty common with chickens. What you're gonna have to do is remove the affected limb prior to consuming the chicken.
>>
File: dukeclose.jpg (43KB, 366x366px) Image search: [Google]
dukeclose.jpg
43KB, 366x366px
>>2147477
WHAT ABOUT THE FEATHERS?
>>
as a new chicken owner too, just use your fucking hands
if they run, since they will, chase them into enclosed areas (like their coop) and grab them
grab them over the back with your hands (each hand over a wing) then place the chicken against your abdomen so you can free one hand and hold it against you with the other
I only used a stick to poke my chicken out of a neighbors tree but thats because I was already on a ladder and still could not reach it

also
>wooden pole i was using to direct it
>wooden pole
use a broom if you are a pussy
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.