[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dogs for Germaphobes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I'm kind of a guy that likes things clean and tidy up to a fault. But I really want a dog, ever since I was a kid. I've been researching breeds that have these characteristics:

>small (so they take small shits and don't piss as much)
>short haired
>non-droolers
>less likely to explore everything and fuck up my house's decor
>smart

I've been considering one of these cocksuckers right here, because I usually see a bunch of uptight OCD assholes like me with Boston Terriers and there must be a good reason
>>
get some rats

>small (so they take small shits and don't piss as much)
rats are pretty small
>short haired
sure
>non-droolers
you should be worried if they're seen droolign at all
>less likely to explore everything and fuck up my house's decor
lives in a cage (unless you let it escape and it's lost)
>smart
smarter than any dog
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I have a Boston and at one time had a house with 13 Bostons. They are absolutely amazing dogs but they do sneeze and can get boogies on stuff and their farts are fucking horrendous. Besides that, I think they are incredibly clean dogs though they do slightly shed.
>>
Doberman.
>>
>>2133878
I like you

Also consider schnauzers
>>
Italian greyhounds might be an option, though regular greyhounds are cheaper and easier to find if you're not absolutely set on a small dog and they tend to be clean, quiet and rather catlike when at home (also, keep in mind that small dogs can need to piss more often due to their tiny bladders). Also, if you're OK with grooming, small poodles don't shed hair around the house and they're smart little dogs.
>>
any dogs that dont poop I dont like poop
>>
Not gonna happen.

Every dog sheds. Some less than others, but all dogs shed. Some don't drool, but if you give it a chewing treat it will slobber all over the place. Dogs are curious and kind of dumb and will knock shit off tables and mess up your decor just being dogs. Smaller dogs have smaller bladders and some cannot hold it as long as larger dogs, so a smaller dog might need to piss more.

If you are a neat freak germaphobe, you either have to change or not own dogs, or any animal in fact.
>>
>>2133878
They're not small like OP wanted, but yeah, Dobermans are pretty damn good velcro dogs.
>>
smaller dog=smaller bladder
>>
smaller bladder means they pee more? wouldnt they also drink less volume of water per day on account of their size?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.