[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help my cat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My cat is an outside cat and its normal for him to leave for a while but this time when he came back he started to chase, hiss and attack his tail, we've taken him to the emergency vet bc it was all bloody and u could see the bone, they have gave him meds and doctored it up and wrapped it, we also had a cone on him for weeks, it seemed to heal and it's been about a year but today we came home to this , I felt up his tail and it is completely fucked all the way up like 5 inches, I think he just licked most of the blood off, wtf do I do?? I love my cat
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 640x1136px
It's hard to get a good pic with out his biting the shit out of me
>>
>>2132928

>cat gets hurt from being outside
>cat gets fixed by vet
>stick cat outside again

You very obviously "love" your cat.
>>
>>2132954
>stick cat outside again

seriously what the fuck?
>>
>>2132977
Ah the "outside cat" meme

Timeless
>>
>>2132954
>>2132977
>>2133010
>not letting your cat go outside

You people shouldn't be allowed to keep cats.
>>
>>2133021
keep your shit pest inside
>>
>>2133021

I shoot cats in my neighborhood with my bb gun.
Don't even check for tags.
>>
File: murderer.jpg (70KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
murderer.jpg
70KB, 640x360px
>>2133026
It ought to be illegal to let them outside,

http://www.wildlifemanagementinstitute.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=610:new-research-suggests-outdoor-cats-kill-more-wildlife-than-thought&catid=34:ONB+Articles&Itemid=54
>>
lmfao OP you are an actual animal abuser. Way to watch out for your furry family member. Give it up for adoption so someone can care for its welfare. You obviously don't.
>>
It appears to me that your cat is coming along quite well, OP.

A few minor set backs on the road to complete recovery, but nothing to worry about. As far keeping the cat inside? Total hogwash perpetuated by the plebs of the proletariat. Keep the tail clean, keep the cat outside where it undoubtedly happiest, and keep a good eye on the little guy. After all, how else are you going to keep those damned birds from shitting all over your property?

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me. I'm a doctor.
>>
>>2133046
it is illegal, most of the first world has leash laws for domestic animals/pets.

no one enforces it.
>>
>>2133126
The world also used to have leash laws for people.

Do you think we should go back *that*?
I do. But let's leave the cats alone.
>>
>>2133127
> used to have
these are modern laws.

every time you let your cat outdoors unsupervised you're breaking the law and breaking away from the moral responsibility you have as human to take care of your surrounding environment.

you are the cancer of society.
>>
>>2133129
Laws change and laws are hardly the pinnacle of moral authority or virtue.

One should not appeal to them for guidance. Look for truth, righteousness, justice, and beauty in your life. These things can all be found when you let your cats outside.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
>>
>>2133131
>Laws change and laws are hardly the pinnacle of moral authority or virtue.
spoken like a true tin-foil sociopath.

>These things can all be found when you let your cats outside.

their lifespan drops by 92% and their life quality drops to an absolute minimum.

if you did this with any other pet you'd go to jail for animal abuse.
>>
This fucking thread.

I dunno, OP. Only thing I can tell you is vet, again.
>>
>>2133133
>spoken like a true tin-foil sociopath.
Or a patriot.

What would you call Henry David Thoreau?

>their lifespan drops by 92% and their life quality drops to an absolute minimum.
In my professional opinion that is complete poppycock. Well crafted guile spread by the dog owning world to restrict the rights of cats.
>>
Your cat needs to go back to the vet. If it doesn't look like the tail is healing, they may need to partially or fully amputate - tail injuries don't always heal well and sometimes it's better just to lop it off if it becomes a painful and chronic problem.
>>
>>2133125
A doctor who is ok with cats killing native species lol you're a joke.
>>
>>2133265
>you're a joke.
No, I'm a doctor.
>>
>>2133268
Please Doctor yourself into another board. I'm sure tha /b/fags would have fun with you.
>>
Take your cat back to the vet and keep your pet inside, especially while he's healing but if you decide to stop being irresponsible keep your cat inside
>>
>>2133270
I'm afraid I can't do that, lad. This board is in a terrible need of some assistance.

I should know. I'm a doctor.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.