[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my fucking cat wont stop pissing all over the place and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: lilfucker.jpg (95KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
lilfucker.jpg
95KB, 425x282px
so my fucking cat wont stop pissing all over the place and I need some advice

we just moved three weeks ago and whenever i'm not around she pisses everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

the walls
the hamper basket
my fucking 50's car portrait
the stove
the goddamn microwave for christ sakes

its not a marking territory thing, we used to live in shitty conditions where she never had a clean litterbox and she's just kinda used to this. mind you, she knows what a litterbox is. and always uses it for shitting and OCCASIONALLY pissing. I used Tidy Cats Lightweight Scented, and I hear scented litter is bad so I might stop doing that if it'll help, but i'm just wondering if anybody can help me out because I work all the time and coming home to this drives me up the fucking wall.
>>
>we just moved three weeks ago
she's unhappy about the major change in her life.

>its not a marking territory thing
why would you think that? everywhere smells differently to her, she's probably just trying to make it smell like home.

you should probably lock her in the bathroom or some other room that's easy to clean or won't get ruined if she pees all over it.
>>
>>2132634
>why would you think that?
did you not read the entire post? last place we lived in for 5 years she still did this. and I don't want to lock her up in the bathroom, she'd be miserable.
>>
1. Is she fixed?
2. Have you been to a vet to rule out clinical issues? Improper box usage among cats is often a sign of distress in cats.
3. After ruling out medical conditions, look for Litter Attractant products and try that.
>>
I fucking hate cats
>>
>>2132620
>i need some advice
Try euthanasia. That should stop it from pissing.
>>
>>2132670
Have you tried them with sirracha? Might change your opinion.
>>
>>2132620
There's honestly a ton of reasons she could be pissing. Try multiple litter boxes, different types of litter boxes, different locations of litter boxes, different kinds of litter, etc
>>
>>2132646
Best reply i've gotten so far. It is about time i've taken her to the vet, so i'll set up an appointment. Thanks
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.