[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any stereotypes about single women with dogs, like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Are there any stereotypes about single women with dogs, like there are about single women with cats?
>>
>>2123767
Single women with dogs usually means they let their dogs fuck them.
>>
Nah having a dog is normal and socially acceptable unless you're sub human.
>>
there's a stereotype for literally everything single women do so
>>
>>2123786

p much
>>
>male + any cat
nerd
>female + ONE cat
defeatist, granny
>female + male dog
bestiality
>female + tiny dog
>male with lots of dogs
>female with lots of cats
avoid at all costs
>female + female dog
>male + any dog
neutral reaction?
>>
>>2123863
you forgot the best one
>male with unfixed large male dog
avoid at all costs, probably has a large truck and a gun collection
>>
>>2123863

>male with lots of dogs

I've never heard any stereotypes about them, other than they tend to be really athletic
>>
>>2123945
hot
>>
>>2123974
what about me?
I've got a large truck but it's a Ram 1500
I've got a gun collection but it's just one .22 Lr.
I've got an unfixed doge, but he's a miniature poodle.

still hot?
>>
>>2123767
i saw a HUMAN WOMAN with this defect today i'm pretty sure
>>
>>2124051
What defect? It's just one of these super-evolved bats from Dixon books.
>>
>>2123863
>>female + male dog
>bestiality

Has anyone ever seen something like this? Like a girl you know fucks her dog?
>>
>>2124107

YouTube has some fine examples of these specimens giving their willy-nilly free love speeches.
>>
>>2123949
I think they tend to be those men that have 'hunting' dogs but never took a single dog out hunting. They tend to be a little weird or crazy in my experience, and all of the dog's are untrained little shits that live in kennels outdoors

>>2124107
People tend to keep that shit under wraps because it's illegal
>>
>>2123786
>>2123822
>>2124107
>>2124112
>>2124113

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3PRllIbFzo

>under wraps because it's illegal
>>
>>2124117
FUCK THAT NASTY FUCKING BITCH SHIT
>>
>>2124117
not watching a video by a monkey sry
>>
>>2123767
ive heard very questionable things. allegedly, women with largers dogs engage in sexual relations with said dogs more often than not. allegedly. i want to believe that this is nonsense, but i have seen things that make this difficult.
>>
>>2124303
Take some time of 4chan maybe, because it's literally horny and depraved shut ins who parrot this because they want it to be true. 99% of people you see on the street would not have sex with an animal.
>>
>>2123945
Witnessed and confirmed
>>
>>2123975
One gun is not a collection
>>
>>2124107
>>2124117

Serious answer: It's not very common. Yeah, you can find some videos of crazy people online. That doesn't mean shit.

If a single girl owns a dog, that tells you one thing about her: she probably likes dogs.
>>
>>2123863
What about male + lots of dogs and cats?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.