[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snek Care General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-7166248424551430155.jpg (399KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7166248424551430155.jpg
399KB, 1440x2560px
Halp,
I got a new snake the other day, Tuesday it was, and I was told she ate last Thursday, and again I was told shes feeding on live anoles. Ive done research and live anoles is a thing with baby boas of this sort (dominican red mountain boa) . So yesterday morning I purchased an anole and threw it in her tank, and minutes after my snek peeked just her head out of her hide and watched the anole for maybe a matter of five minutes give or take, then went back in to hiding. Ive only handled the snake the morning I got her, and she explored for a bit when i first introduced her and has been in hiding ever since. I understand she just got shipped across the country and placed somewhere new so shes probably stressed, but is it normal for her to hide all day everyday? I figured id catch her under the light or getting something to drink. Its only been 3 days since i got her and almost 2 since the anoles been in her tank. I guess i just assumed shed be more interested, ive never had a snake that didnt eat right away. How long is normal when it comes to getting comfortable in a new home? How long should i wait for her to eat or expect her to go without eating? What should i do if she dont? And when? Am i just wiggin out for no reason?
>>
>>2121829
Its fairly normal for it to still be settling in after 3 days.
Did you cover up most of the enclosure so she cant see out of all the sides/is it in a high traffic area?
>>
>>2121836
No and no, i live in the boonies, i will cover her up though. Do i keep it covered until she starts getting active and comfortable or forever or what?
>>
>>2114905
>>
>>2121829
Everytime I see this picture in the thumbnails I thinks it's a hairy pussy with a cigarette in it ...
>>
>>2121995
Kek. I thought of a really diseased dick on a hairy guy
>>
She ate! Thanks anyway!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.