[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memorial thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Frippe .jpg (112KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Frippe .jpg
112KB, 500x750px
Hey /an/, first time making a thread here but i though this would be the place for this subject.

I had to put down my borderterrier Frippe today, and i feel so sad. He was 13 years old and he was really sick.

He was one of my best friends, he even protected me from serious harm more than once. I will miss him so much. At least you are not hurting anymore buddy. I will never forget you.

So i was wondering if we can have a thread for all of the pets we miss and had to say goodbye too. Share your memories of your pets that you miss.
>>
Boss hat doggo.....I'm sorry you lost your friend, Anon....for me it was a mean Siamese cat named Bastet.
Cry if you need to, and don't feel bad about grieving
>>
>>2111730
Bastet is a really nice name for a cat, what happen to it?

Yeah i am really crying now, he died at 14.00 today did not hit me until now.
>>
>>2111743 She got liver and kidney cancer.....she was 16 and my baby girl....but there was nothing I could do except make sure she didn't suffer
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (560KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
560KB, 2048x1536px
I used to have a cat named Ginger that passed away when I was in college. I haven't had another pet since and I still think about her a lot, and the day she had to be put down is kind of frozen in my memory. She was tiny and a bit grumpy towards other people (probably because the previous owner abandoned her) but she'd always follow me around or look for me if I wasn't around for too long.

As she got older she wanted to go outside less but she really liked looking out windows, so I bought a cushion that hooked onto my bedroom window for her to sit on.
>>
>>2111743
14 years for bigger dog like a border terrier is a long one. You did good anon
>>
>>2112187
She was a beautiful cat.

>>2112181
That is really sad, cancer is the worst. But 16 is a long life for a cat so you did a great job.
>>
Rest in peace Frippe

Rest in peace Jake
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.