[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>/k/29455952 Can you tell your bugguy fuck to stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: image:48370.jpg (517KB, 1272x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image:48370.jpg
517KB, 1272x1920px
>>>/k/29455952

Can you tell your bugguy fuck to stop shitposting on our boards fucking sick of hearing about his fetish for insects goddamnit /an/
>>
>>2092768
He's banned from here for good
>>
>>2092772
That doesn't help us because he is constantly shitposting about insects on our board so what the fuck /an/ your cancer spread to our already cancerous board!
>>
until he has a global ban just filter him
>>
>>2092774
He isn't using a trip so how the fuck am I supposed to filter an tripless fag?
>>
>>2092772

Is he actually?
>>
That isn't bugguy
>>
>>2092772
when/how?
>>
>>2092768
that's antman.
he's one of yours, not ours.
>>
>>2092772
I hope this is real.
>>
That isn't bugguy. You can keep him.
>>
>>2093031
Wasn't he th guy who liked to break the joints on small animals, and then throw them into anthills for fun?

Also, didn't he have a rape bunker or something?
>>
>>2092768
Bugguy hates /an/ with a passion and only comes here to shitpost. It's your daughter >>>/out/ you need to speak to.
>>
He's your problem now suckers.
>>
>>2093041
that's the one

not bugguy.
though I guess they COULD be the same person.
>>
>>2093052
Bugguy isn't antman. I'm pretty sure of that.
>>
>>2093053
well you know him better than I do, Rhonda.
>>
File: 1459206785104.png (332KB, 818x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459206785104.png
332KB, 818x720px
>>2093041
Holy shit
No wonder they call him fucking crazy
I've never actually seen him post so I can't ask shit without >newfag
>>
>>2092768
Admit mosins suck and are overrated and maybe something will happen
>>
>>2092768
LOL that guy looks so retarded and not intimidating at all.
>>
>>2093733
>/k/ banner
>>
>>2093764
I've never been to the board. Didn't mean to offend, friend :)
>>
>>2092772
Please be lying. He's the best thing about this board.
>>
That ain't Bugguy, that's Antman, and we do not want him. The guy that wants to weaponize ants is your burden.
>>
>>2093733
What do you mean? He looks like a pissed off, low self-esteem 20 -something who'd kill you for looking at him wrong
>>
>>2093780
He was what was ruining this board
>>
I've never even seen bugguy, I just see walls and walls of posts complaining about him. When are autists going to finally learn that the only way to make people go away on the internet is to not give the attention they're craving.
>>
>>2094035
Open any cat thread and you can see he only posts to brag about killing other people's pets when they let them outside. He's also convinced animals can't feel pain.
>>
>talking about trips
>making a thread about trips

/an/ is the worst board
>>
>>2095168
report and move on

this is a tiny board. despite it being 4chan people can and will be banned for having no focus other than to disrupt conversation and troll others.
>>
>>2095168
He doesn't kill them. He's dropped them off at shelters before.
>>
>>2095248
I was in a thread where he openly admitted to deliberately planting flowers on his property whose scent not only attracts animals, but is also extremely toxic to digest.

There's no telling how many living creatures, both pets and wild animals, that have died slow horrible agonizing deaths because of him.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.