[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat is randomly freaking out hardcore. I got this kitten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Siamese-Cats.jpg (98KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Siamese-Cats.jpg
98KB, 1000x667px
My cat is randomly freaking out hardcore.

I got this kitten back in Mid-december, He is about 6 months old now. I got him fixed about a week and a half ago, and everything has been fine this entire time.

He have always kept him in this huge room, occasionally letting him out to explore the rest of the house when someone is home.

He was on the other side of the room, and i heard him knock something over, so he darted across the room to where i was. i picked him to set him on my lap at my desk and he started freaking out and scratched me several times. He has never done this before.

I kept trying to pet him and calm him down but he freaks out every time i do, so i left him alone. He was sitting still under my desk, staring into the corner of the room where he knocked the small box over, and then randomly started to hop around like crazy and freak out again.

He is acting like every little move and every little noise scares the shit out of him and he will not move from the spot he is sitting in.

Anyone have any clue as to what could be going on?

I tried google.. and literally everyone is saying "There must be a ghost in your house! Cat's are very sensitive to paranormal activity!"

What's really going on with my cat? I'm starting to get worried.
>>
>>2085451
I'd have to say that your house has a poltergeist or some other spirit in it. If you didn't know this, cats are -very- sensitive to such paranormal events.
>>
Just desensitize the thing. get a big stock pot, put it upside down over the cat and hit he pot repeatedly with a wooden spoon. It will get used to it after a while.
>>
Sigh.
>>
>>2085455
I did this to my little brother, now he has autism. Thanks asshole
>>
>>2085465
All cats already have autism so it shouldn't matter.
>>
Either your house is haunted or your cat is suffering from cerebral swelling or some sort of neurological disorder and needs to see a vet immediately. You decide which you think is more likely.
>>
>>2085484
Thank you. Something weird is definitely going on, and my first thought was actually thinking that something was up with his brain. It's like he just completely forgot everything he knew out of nowhere. I'm gonna take him to get looked at first thing in the morning.
>>
>>2085488
You should also hire a medium to come check out your house. You never know, there could be a ghoul or ghost. You don't want to get bit.
>>
He could just be a hyperactive kitten. Sometimes they just freak the fuck out. It's what they do. Did he get into any catnip?
>>
Sounds like a cat being a cat.

If you're worried, go to a vet, not a message board.
>>
>>2085700
good to see namefags are always ready and willing to be faggots at any given time, all for our sake.
>>
cats can be very very random op, i wouldn't worry too much unless the behavior persists for a long period of time
>>
>>2085451
from what you have described it appears you have a cat.
>>
>>2085488
there is nothing wrong with your cat. that guy is trying to scare you
>>
>>2085983

grim reaper pls go
>>
If you think something is wrong with your cat take it to a fucking vet.
>>
>>2085703
thats a tripfag anon...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.