[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cats vs geese Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (53KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 600x380px
Cats vs geese

Who would win?
>>
Both are tremendous cunts. Probably a draw.
>>
Some one post the greentext about exactly this
>>
>>2085220
It probably comes down to the size of the cat and how aggressive it is with prey. A 15lb+ tom could probably kill a goose, I imagine it would come out of it a little worse for wear though.
>>
Cat wins but how hard of a struggle it is depends on cat's size and hunting ability.
>>
>>2085220
Cat typically would not fuck with a goose.
Goose gets my vote on this
>>
All geese do is beat their wings. Granted they can beat their wings really hard, but wings are pretty pathetic bludgeoning tools. The best it's going to manage is to whack the cat in the side and crack a rib, if its a small cat it's going to get knocked all over the place though.

The cat is going to get BTFO by the gooses wings, but if the cat really wants the goose dead and stays on it the goose is going to die at approximately the time it manages to get the gooses massive, fragile neck into its mouth.
>>
the jews
>>
The real winner is whoever gets to watch it
>>
Geese

Geese beat humans, dogs, pretty much everything short of a puma
>>
>>2087176
Agreed
>>
geese are known to drive rhinos away
>>
>>2085220
There's only one way to find out.

Argue about the outcome on 4chan.
>>
File: 1454312395383.png (826KB, 1322x2390px) Image search: [Google]
1454312395383.png
826KB, 1322x2390px
Lest we forget
>>
File: 200w (8).gif (1MB, 200x114px) Image search: [Google]
200w (8).gif
1MB, 200x114px
>>
File: 200w (7).gif (960KB, 200x114px) Image search: [Google]
200w (7).gif
960KB, 200x114px
Geese come in great numbers. Cats wouldn't stand a chance.
>>
>>2085220
We had a Rottweiler who couldn't kill geese on his own. He'd maul and mangle but he could just never manage to injure one seriously enough that it couldn't get away. I doubt a cat could kill one directly. Maybe via infection of its wounds, but it's still unlikely that a cat could kill one outright. It would also be difficult to get through the feathers to actually claw it.
I used to have a pet Canadian goose and the fucker could seriously injure with its wings. I tried to restrain it once and it hit me right behind the head with the bony hard part of his wing and it felt like I'd had a baseball bat smashed into my head. Nasty beak, too. I still don't think it could kill, but definitely maim or beat into submission.
>>
File: mother-goose.gif (2MB, 384x202px) Image search: [Google]
mother-goose.gif
2MB, 384x202px
geese won't stop until we are all dead
>>
I tried to steal a baby goose and a baby crane on two different occasions. I'd say the cranes were scarier. I feel like I could wrestle a Canadian goose and win.
>>
>>2087564
How hard can it really be for a human to kill a goose?
They have tiny necks and we weigh 150-200 pounds.
>>
>>2087549

guy deserved it
>>
>>2085220
In my personal experience, there are few things more terrifying than an attacking goose. Id rather face a rabid dog than one of those fuckers.
>>
>>2087564
Why would you steal a baby bird, anon? You sound evil.
>>
>>2087712
Booze.
>>
>>2085220
I saw a cat getting wrecked by a small crow.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.