[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone identify these flowers? I want to know if they are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Can anyone identify these flowers? I want to know if they are safe for consumption.
>>
Brown recluse
>>
You probably shouldn't eat brown recluses.
>>
>>2084485
Location?
>>
>>2084639
you know i just realized...why doesn't this board have a sticky? we probably dont even have our own mod
>>
>>2084664
One of the less visited boards, some boards don't even know we exist
>>
no, they're toxic, known to cause diarrhea and muscle damage.

I'll leave the identification to /an/ because lol.
>>
Some kind of desert cassia maybe.
>>
File: senna.jpg (570KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
senna.jpg
570KB, 1024x768px
Senna artemisioides?
>>
>>2084842
correct.

the toxicity reports are mostly based on goats so it should apply to the average poster on /an/
>>
>>2084664

Because no one would read the sticky.

People come this board and post "first time on /an/" and then ask a question that could have been answered by reading one of the threads.

Tl;dr people don't lurk before they post
>>
>>2084932
I'd read the sticky.
Also, this board is starved of botany.
>>
>>2084932
I'd read it too. They should just put a sticky and delete useless threads that have already been covered.

They should have care sheets and links for each species of pets/plants.

A basic identification guide on wild plants and animals. Including insects, arachnids, etc.

And since this stupid place is all about breeds of dogs and cats, they should have links to breed identification based on physical attributes.

>but if all of this were covered, we wouldn't have many threads will we?
>and I suppose it might be too time consuming for lazy mods
>>
>>2086721
>>2084664
The only way we are ever going to get a sticky is if you bother the mods. But maybe like, once a year one person asks them for one.
>>
>>2086721
>A basic identification guide on wild plants and animals. Including insects, arachnids, etc.
That's really not possible. There is often nothing between telling someone to google it and doing it for them that makes any sense.
>>
>>2086724
You know how there's books out for basic wilderness survival? I mean like that, but a website or something. Sometimes it's better to keep shit organized. Googling shit can be stressful depending on the topic.
>>
>>2086727
Plus it keeps the thread count down. Not like this place even needs it. Being so slow.
>>
>>2086727
He talks about the summer daily crosspider threads.
Also what breed is my cat threads
I really enjoy identification threads. But i dont want to see a black yellowed salamader when its a yellow banded salamander.
Try and google before asking here.
Also hate on people without location in id thread
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.