[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mind of a cat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0005.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0005.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
What do cats think about?
What are they thinking when they are just lounging around?
>>
Murder
>>
My cat moves her feet while asleep. What does she dream about?
>>
>>2084303
Murder
>>
>>2084280
"If I was big enough I'd eat that stupid human"
>>
>>2084299
>>2084311
Dubs confirm
>>2084280
Eat, sleep. Life is awesome
>>
I'm more interested in what goes on in their head during their crazy hour.

But I guess many humans are also like that and have to expend some energy by almost any means necessary.
>>
>>2084280
Enjoy buying a new lightning cable.
>>
>>2085097
looks more like a samsung cable to me
>>
>>2084280
>I'm bored I want to play
>but I kind of want to stretch
>What's that
>What was I doing
>Why does my bitch have a toy?
>Why isn't my toilet box clean?
>Get on it now!
>Oh right I wanted to play
>but I'm so bored
>>
>>2084280
finding things to hunt, torture and kill. And perhaps bring to you because it thinks you are a big, hairless cat who is shitty at hunting.
>>
>>2084280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpl5mOAXNl4
>>
Cats are usually monitoring their environment even when they appear to be just loitering around. Considering how audiocentric they are, their thoughts could very well be occupied with assessing their soundscape like

>That's one of those big things that take me to the vet
>That's a smaller scary thing
>That's two bigger predators barking at each other, sure wouldn't want to be where they are
>That's a bird but it's too far away to give a fuck about
>It came closer!
>It went away ...

or something like that.
>>
>>2084385
You ever just play for the sake of it? I'll sometimes go retarded and play hide and seek with my cat if he's clearly in play mode. Run and hide behind a door, he sneaks up and finds me, then run after him and find him. Repeat. Shit's fun. No thoughts. Just the adrenaline rush of idiotic playtime.
>>
>>2084280
It's thinking how much it would rather be outside murdering songbirds.
>>
Not much. Usually just how can I act as cowardly as possible in the infuriatingly annoying way possible.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.