[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you got an akita, what would you name it? (Male names only pls)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: Akita_Collage.png (343KB, 394x363px) Image search: [Google]
Akita_Collage.png
343KB, 394x363px
If you got an akita, what would you name it?
(Male names only pls)
>>
I have an Akita mix currently that is male, and he is called Kobi. But that's a terrible name, don't do that.

If I had a second male Akita, I suppose I would be looking at names like Tei or Hayabusa or Ume.
>>
>>2082341
I name all my dogs after Avengers. Yes I'm that autistic. It would depend on the coat/markings and personality.
>>
>>2082341
Name him whatever you feel comfortable with
He doesn't care--he's a dog
The fact that you don't know what to name him
And the fact you're obviously trying to be cute or creative
In a futile attempt to impress people
Makes me believe you bought this dog for selfish reasons
>>
>inb4 weeb names
>>
>>2082350
Havent gotten him. I just fantasize about getting another akita very often. I grew up with several. Very fond of them.
Its like a dumb girl fantasizing over what she will name her future reason.
Also everyone gets a dog for selfish reasons. They get one because they want one; selfish. This is why dogs exist. Ownership.
>>
>>2082356
Future children goddamn fucking autocorrect
>>
Nikita
>>
no really cringey wannabe Japanese name
>>
Daiben, Hakuchi, Haijin, and Kuronbo.
>>
Joey is a suitable name
>>
File: EightCanine.jpg (1MB, 1512x1267px) Image search: [Google]
EightCanine.jpg
1MB, 1512x1267px
>>2082348
Yeah, I was picking names after the Eight Canine Warriors from Okami. I'm not really any better.
>>
Rex
Rover
Fido
Milo
Eddie
Socks
Bobo
>>
File: akita.jpg (857KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
akita.jpg
857KB, 750x1000px
>>2082341
I wouldn't. I enjoy my carefree walks in the parks with my intelligent dog too much . Akita is naturally aggressive and stupid. No idea why such breeds are still present.
>>
>>2082406

because memes
>>
File: ddsdfsdsf.jpg (112KB, 961x965px) Image search: [Google]
ddsdfsdsf.jpg
112KB, 961x965px
>>2082406
>>
>>2082460

>not helping your dog beating the shit out of the nigger

dogs are not that hard to handle and would get killed easily with a gun.
>>
>>2082406
>No idea why such breeds are still present.

>No idea why any breeds are still present

fixed
>>
>>2082341
Gin.
>>
File: large39.gif (671KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
large39.gif
671KB, 500x255px
>>2082353
>>2082377
Having a problem naming your Japanese dog a Japanese name.
>>
>>2082501
so I guess you name all of your pets with names from the place they originated then?

get over yourself, it's the same reason every fucking shiba is named Yuki or Pekoe. it's for cringey weeaboos, bonus points for naming them after an anime character
>>
La Femme
>>
>>2082501
I really doubt most people are getting their shibas from japan.
>>
>>2082544
no I dont name my pets places where they originated from you dolt. I simply don't fucking care what their names are. Seriously if they want to name their dog a Japanese name what the hell is the fucking problem? Only faggots like yourself care

>>2082552
thats nice. its still a Japanese breed what the hell is your fucking point?
>>
>>2082341
I would name him Rictus
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 190x266px
>>2082544
also,
>2016
>still whining about weeboos
>>
>>2082499
this
>>
>>2082341
Convict
Felon
>>
>>2082341
>Only faggots like yourself care
The OP literally asked for suggestions on what to name his/her dog. Of course people are going to discuss names, which involves caring.

Also, giving your dog foreign names is kinda exotist.
>>
>>2082341
the dog will end up called pupper, stinky or snoop by you anyway, just keep the breeder's name.
>>
>>2082680
My dog should be called Rascal, by that logic. Too bad they didn't tell me his name until like four months after we got him.
>>
File: trumpcardllc.jpg (51KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
trumpcardllc.jpg
51KB, 876x493px
>>2082674
Ok but I don't think the OP should be limited in options because of your close minded mentality and your irrational hate for Japanese names.
>>
>>2082680
This I have an Akita and her name is Ginger but she comes to hardhead and stubborn ass dog more than her own name
>>
>>2082995
OP was asking what we personally would name it. Anon said, basically, "not some Japanese bullshit because I'm more creative than a 12 year old naruto fan"
>>
>>2082341
KANEKI
>>
I searched the whole thread to see if anyone suggested Sempai

So Sempai/senpai
>>
>>2082341
I'd name it what ever I wanted, you sexist pig.
>>
>>2082647
>Only faggots like yourself care
the fact that you're posting in this thread to begin with implies you care, anon

>>2082995
kek, I'm actually half jap and just find all of it cringey as fuck. nothing more hilarious though than some weeaboo struggling to correctly pronounce the tryhard animu name they gave their dog

>>2083063
basically this
>>
xXxSephiroth666
>>
>>2082341
have one mixed with rott. his name is axis.
>>
>>2083260
Pix
>>
Takeda
>>
>>2082341
Call it dog
People get so confused when I talk to my dog, like a nigger
"Yo whaddup dog, you want some of this shit?"
When I give him a treat
"Shit dog, it's like you trin' to bust outta prison"
When I take him outside
"Calm yo shit dog"
When I tell him to sit down
>>
>>2082341
Dingo
Django
Ness
Akita
Drogo
The Fonz (yes the is part of the name)
>>
>>2082341
pooter
>>
>>2083641
Akita the akita.
I love it.
>>
cumfart
>>
>>2083115
you're a fucking idiot
>>
Biscuit
>>
cumfart
>>
semenflatulence
>>
>>2082341
Buckaroo Cutler
>>
Dog, yes, Dog. I like calling my dogs Dog
>>
Banzai
Saki
Katana
Mushi
Sensei
Sato
Kobayashi
Zero
>>
>ctrl-f "doge"
0 results

huh.
>>
>>2082341
doge (but pronounce it DOH-gee)
>>
>>2085754
>>2085767
>hivememe
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.