[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it always like this? Why can't it ever be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

Why is it always like this?
Why can't it ever be a relaxing game of fetch?
>>
I usually chase after my dog when he does that.

We have lots of fun.
>>
Bad training. Fetch has rules. Your dog doesn't know them.
>>
>>2081121
Teach your dog 'leave it'. Look up youtube vids, he'll pick it up in less than ten minutes if you have a good treat ready, like chicken breast.
>>
because either

>you never trained your dog to drop the ball
>he's a resource guarder

or a combo of both
>>
My cat does this with a purple fuzz ball thing. He'll let me throw it a few times but inevitably doesn't let go at some point while he frustratingly meows with the thing in his mouth. Then he starts humping the ground or pounces on my other cat if he's around.
>>
>>2081238
thats because cats fucking suck and you should get a dog
>>
Dogs like to play chase and tug as well, and they like whatever toy they have and don't necessarily want to give it to you or want the game to end. So unless you teach them to drop the ball so they know that giving it to you = more fun and games, they don't know.
>>
>>2081254
Nah, m8. I'm not looking for a toddler-like animal with dependency issues that you play fascist control games with for the next 15 years. You do you though, you baby-loving cuck.
>>
>>2081259
You literally just described a cat.
>>
>>2081328
Except cats aren't dependent nor do you need to play weird domination-fetish pack leader with them. Cats' existences and sanity aren't solely dependent on their humans. They do their own shit and hang out with you. Dogs, excluding a couple breeds, are literally existing for their owner and that's weird.
>>
haha.. that's my dog's game

i had gotten him to warm up to take onlu for some stupid boys to rile it out of him because lulz so i gave up
>>
>>2081374
If it can't feed itself, its dependent. Cats may have a "cooler" demeaner than dogs, but on their own they're just as pathetic.
>>
>>2081434
lol both cats and dogs can feed themselves retard.

why do you think we have feral cat/dog problems in the first place? because the shitty cwute pets you retards release enmasse because you're too inept to take care of anything higher than a pet rock end up knowing how to survive in the wild.
>>
Buy more balls. Watch your dog go nuts trying to guard them all.
>>
>>2081374
>Dogs, excluding a couple breeds, are literally existing for their owner and that's weird.

>Pack animal that survived because of strong bond to pack
Wow really wierd yeah so strange
>>
Guys how do I get my dog to shit outside instead of in the house?

She is crate trained and will go poop or pee outside if she is left out for an extender period of time but often times she waits till she is inside to do either one.

IT's like she holds it until she is in the house. She won't even go in her crate .

Do I kill her?
>>
>>2081510
Throw 3 balls at once. Watch your dog try to fit all three in his/her mouth at once
>>
>>2081583

give reward immediately after dog goes outside.
>>
>>2081583
little small dog problems

>people breed retardation into animal
>damn why is my animal so retarded

i can tell from your post your dog is under 15lb
>>
>cat will play fetch
>eventually she won't bring me back toy, just drops it several feet away from me
>depending on what I'm doing and my mood I either will or won't go get it

cat pls
>>
>>2081259
So, a cat? Have fun never having a single mutually satisfying interaction with the small furry sociopath living in your home
>>
>>2081374
Your cat doesn't hang out with you, it associates you with food and warmth, and will only seek you out when it wants one or the other
>>
>>2082895
At least it's not like keeping an obsessive, dependent toddler for 15 years that never grows up
>>
>>2082896
>this is what dogfags actually believe
>this animal isn't responding obnoxiously positively to my retarded baby talk
>must be a reptile

Shouldn't you be training your dog to be a submissive cuck right now so your pet doesn't make you one? It's the only way they'll love you.
>>
>>2081121
You don't know how to play fetch with your dog.
You haven't trained your dog to fetch
Your dog is not a retrieving apropiate breed.

You must train your dog to drop things first.
>>
>>2081583
Buy puppy training pads. Reward dog when it goes outside or uses pad. Move pad outside. Scold dog for going inside. It's just basic training what have you done to teach your dog?
>>
>>2082896
>implying a dog is any different

nigga wut

I work with dogs and can safely say you're a moron. most of the dogs wouldn't give a shit about me or my coworkers if we weren't the ones feeding them and taking them on walks for them to shit. it's why when they meet new adopters in the yard we give the people treats, the dogs typically don't care about them otherwise.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.