[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best ape thread go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 14

File: walkin down the street like.jpg (50KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
walkin down the street like.jpg
50KB, 500x512px
you can't beat the gibbon with his noodle arms and tiny face
>>
self bump w/ no shame
>>
Anyone know where I can watch season 1 of Chimp Eden?

I rented it from a library a couple years ago, but I've moved since then.
>>
>>2042440
>I rented it
borrowed it.
>>
'nodda bump

none of you can deny the gibbon
>>
Greater North American Pavement Ape
>>
File: proboscis.gif (3MB, 280x208px) Image search: [Google]
proboscis.gif
3MB, 280x208px
>>2042402
Can I talk about monkeys? The Proboscis Monkey is my favorite. Did you know that the bigger a males nose is, the more attractive he is to females?
>>
>>2042599
oy vey
>>
>>2042599
>>2042676
the size of the nose is proportional to the number of fruit-bearing rental properties he has
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 713x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 713x920px
barring humans I'd say orangutans

they're scary smart with manipulating mechanical objects, escaping from their enclosures

and are generally peaceful
>>
File: img_55804-162577.jpg (601KB, 1051x701px) Image search: [Google]
img_55804-162577.jpg
601KB, 1051x701px
>>2042685
Plus, the males are fucking majestic(all the pics you've seen of fat orangutan males have been of captive and overfed apes).
>>
File: gibbonskel.jpg (26KB, 259x455px) Image search: [Google]
gibbonskel.jpg
26KB, 259x455px
>>2042402
Gibbon bodies are eerily anthropomorphic.
>>
File: Mueller_Gibbon.jpg (47KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
Mueller_Gibbon.jpg
47KB, 341x512px
Gibbons are pretty great. They're cute and wacky and everything they do is hilarious.
>>
>>2042402
I love gibbons, they just are so goofy.
>>
File: philosophical monkey.gif (1MB, 499x341px) Image search: [Google]
philosophical monkey.gif
1MB, 499x341px
>>2042599
OP here, with another self-bump

monkeys are approved for this thread, including this jew-monkey

>>2042715
gibbon anatomy is eerie in general, anything with grotesquely long arms just looks strange

but when its a happy furry little ape guy its ok
>>
File: chimp fight.gif (4MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
chimp fight.gif
4MB, 250x187px
>>
>>2042599
Need to hit up those monkeys for some financial advice.
>>
>>2044029
don't trust them with your money
>>
>>2043849
Those are juvenile orangs - change your file name.
>>
>>2042402

when I was young, there was this small local zoo just out of town, and they had a really nice big enclosure with two gibbons in it, a black one and a golden one, and you could go right up to the cage, there was no safety bars or any shit like that and the mesh was very wide so unless you were a body builder or something you could easily get your arm in.
I was friends with the gibbons, they would always come and sit next to me and stroke my hair and stuff while I talked and stroked them, I loved how gentle they were. I never saw them hang out with anyone else, but I am glad they liked me cause I had one friend at school and that was it.
>>
>>2042599
Are those raw green beans? Humans get indigestion and other problems from those. Can proboscis monkeys digest them?
>>
>>2045255

I eat those raw, never had indigestion from them. They are great raw or cooked.
>>
Orangutans > Gorillas > Gibbons > Literal shit >>>>>>>> Chimps
>>
am I the only one that wants to gun down all apes

I hate all of them so equally
>>
>>2045340
I'm with you mane, apes and monkeys are my least favorite animals
>>
>>2045340
Start with yourself. You're a primate.
>>
My favorite ape are mandrills and drills. Gorillas are pretty cool too.

Best monkey is patas monkey. I think they're very unique. They're like if a cheetah stretched itself into a monkey skin.
>>
>>2045345
wow no one saw this post coming
>>
>>2045361
why not baboons bro?
>>
>>2045379
Baboons and geladas used to be my favorite until I saw patas monkeys at the zoo. Actually I'm also a retard, because I called mandrills and drills apes instead of monkeys. Fuck me.

I have too many favorite monkeys. Patas monkey, grey langur, mandrill, drill, gelada, guinea baboon, hamadryas baboon, rhesus macaque, black howler monkey, gold headed tamarian, wied's marmoset, red faced spider monkey, dusky leaf monkey.. There's too many I like a lot. Patas monkeys just got my attention the most due to their anatomy and terrestrial behavior but unfortunately they are pretty obscure to find as far as info, videos/documentaries go.
>>
I love monkeys and apes, but my friend aptly described them when he said he considers them to be "the children of satan"
>>
>>2045340
Yeah? Well fuck you too, buddy.
>>
i just discovered gibbons and now i see this thread. awesome.
>>
>>2042685
it's not even just smarts, they're strong as fuck. i heard a lot of stories from the primate keepers at the zoo i used to work at. you couldn't have padlocks within their reach because if they could get two fingers into the lock, they could pop it open.

never worked with them myself but they were trained to give the stuff that the public threw into their enclosure to the keepers in exchange for a reward. i loved hearing radio calls about the orangs having shit they weren't supposed to have. the best by far was when someone told primate staff that one of the orangutans was "wearing sunglasses with a bunch of quarters in its mouth."
>>
>>2045255
>>2045282
Same here anon
>>
>>2042402
What are those little tiny fuckers called? I saw a really really tiny, maybe possum sized monkey at the zoo a few months ago. I loved them, they were like tiny little humanoid rats.
>>
>>2042692
Whenever I went to the zoo as a kid I thought these looked intimidating as fuck. I could tell they could kill me instantly if they wanted to.
>>
>>2047335
tamarins or marmosets?
>>
>>2047335
I think it's a gibbon in OP's pic.
>>
File: getmeifyoucan.webm (2MB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
getmeifyoucan.webm
2MB, 450x360px
>>
File: 1443236386641.gif (175KB, 304x319px) Image search: [Google]
1443236386641.gif
175KB, 304x319px
>>2042598
>best ape thread
>post worst
>>
File: OMG-Trivia-01-14-11.jpg (144KB, 978x1023px) Image search: [Google]
OMG-Trivia-01-14-11.jpg
144KB, 978x1023px
Favorite
>>
>>2042598
lol
>>
>>2044371
That's really sweet
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.