[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I supposed to applaud them for not dumping this crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 41XGmw1UFML._SX940_.jpg (27KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
41XGmw1UFML._SX940_.jpg
27KB, 375x500px
Why am I supposed to applaud them for not dumping this crazy dog they clearly were incapable of properly taking care of at a shelter?
>>
>>2025606
you were supposed to cry you autist
>>
>crazy dog
The only thing wrong with that dog was lack of training
>>
>>2025606
Animals and animal training are just infuriating in 99% of movies.
>>
>>2025622
The euthanasia scene was totally incorrect and drawn out.
>>
>>2025606
>>2025635
Actually it's dogs. 22 different yellow labs were used in the film.
>>
>>2025606

I don't know why everyone says they love this movie. It was terrible. It was like 25% fun times, 75% watching a dog slowly die. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Full disclosure: I never read the book. My wife says the book wasn't like that.
>>
>>2025804
>were used
You just make it sound like they took one, had it to do stuff to exhaustion and death, and then picked another.

What was that movie even about?
>>
>>2025804
>Actually it's dogs. 22 different yellow labs were used in the film.

IMDB only shows 3 dogs. 1 for the adult, and 2 for the puppy.
>>
>>2025815
That could be. Hollywood is notorious for it's mistreatment of animals. Look how many horses they killed in ben hurr.
>>
>>2025815
>What was that movie even about?

It was a snuff flick about a dog dying a drawn out death at the hands of incompetent owners.
>>
>>2025819

>Ben Hur

Odd as it sounds, things have changed just a touch since the 50's. These days there's big money in training, including techniques like teaching a horse to fall safely without having to trip it (which is safer for everyone involved). Humane society representatives are a standard on sets using animals, and their criteria to get an excellent rating can actually be kind of ridiculous. Add that to the threat of the bad press other animal rights groups can drum up, and you end up with the vast majority of animal actors getting treated very well.

Can things still fall through the cracks, or happen despite best efforts? Of course. But it's a ton harder to get away with these days. And, for the record, Marley and Me's treatment of their animal cast was reportedly excellent.

http://www.humanehollywood.org/index.php/movie-archive/item/marley-and-me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.