[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know how cool you guys are.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: Morocho.jpg (185KB, 1107x735px) Image search: [Google]
Morocho.jpg
185KB, 1107x735px
What's your guys opinion on Pitbulls and Pit like dogs?
>>
Ugly as fuck. I hate dogs with those stupid square heads
>>
For insecure tough guys desu
>>
>>2012591
Look at that poor thing. Would have made a perfectly beautiful friend but some Bogan/redneck cunt got to him first.

Thanks for perpetuating negative stereotypes to this dog you cunts.
>>
>>2012786
Morocho was a dogo argentino. Not sure which negative stereotype is he perpetuating aside from being a guard dog. I think he got those scars by defending some girls from a mountain lion or some shit.
>>
They are good dogs as all other dogs and they are probably healthier than certain breeds like pugs.

My city has a special shelter specifically for abandoned pits and staffs and I will get one from there as I am an experienced dog owner and want a bigger dog to roughhouse and wargarggarbl with.
>>
Can't say about this dog, but I suspect the owner might not be a good person to know.
>>
>>2012801
My bad, if this is the story then what a hero!
>>
>>2012831
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVej2NmLfdg
he's right
>>
beautiful dog... with it's ears on its head would be nice.
>>
>>2012591
I have owned most if not all of the bully breeds (and a variety of others) for the last 30+ years and the bullies have always been my favorites. I bred and raised many of them. Taking in unwanted, I cant keep it any more, problem child's and strays.
All I can say is most (like every other breed) were loving, protective, playful lap dogs.
It really depends on the owner and how the dog was raised. To socialize with other people and animals or to guard the crack house.
>>
Game pits are hard to own and are mostly never actually owned by furmums.
Bully mutts are furmum specialty.
Bullies are okay if not the extreme bullshit.

Most pits are very prey driven and are great as hunting dogs,10/10 would reccoment to get in some lurcher lines for some more power.

Also niggers and furmums work like magic together with their circlejerk of dog misunderstanding.

I love most of the bull breeds,except bull terrier,they killed it with obesity. Also bulldogs for shows 90% of times means thrash.
>>
Wouldn't personally own a game dog. Dog-dog aggression is a pain in the ass to manage, why would I seek out to own a dog with a proportionately higher chance of having it?

Blocky heads, floppy ears, and excess jowls are aesthetically unappealing to me. They look better cropped, but I also think cropping is cruel, and there's still the jowly thing.

I'm sure they make great lap dogs if you don't own any other dogs or small animals.
>>
>>2012841
Nah it wouldn't be
>>
I don't really like the way the look, and I'm always hesitant to be around any because they're always owned by meth addicts and shit people in general. From my experience at least.
>>
>>2012841
Battle crops are awful. Dogs get nasty ear infections from them because owners neglect to clean them.

>>2012591
Most dogs labeled as pit bull are not actually pit bulls. Its safe to say anything called a pit bull without a known bloodline is 100% mutt.

Pit bulls at my shelter are always amazing dogs. If they were anything but, they are euthanized because pits are harder to adopt out. I've seen pits euthanized because they looked at people wrong, so only the excellent ones make it to adoption.
>>
Kill them all
>>
File: The Colonel_IMG_0261.jpg (422KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
The Colonel_IMG_0261.jpg
422KB, 2592x1936px
>>2013332
The neighbor across the street has taken their cousins pit bulldog in while he recovered from gunshot wound.
Said Bulldog got away from the neighbor and attacked the old Colonel Arthur Ritus as he laid about under a tree. It took me, neighbor and her son to pull them apart.

I palpated the Col. and found no open wounds, he does however have at least one tooth hanging. As it stand the pitbull may have gotten the worse, but I still fear the Colonel may have injuries that I can not find.
>>
>>2013334
Have him checked by a vet. Cats are very good at hiding wounds.

I was with my elderly cat in my yard when the neighbor's pit bull came over and tore him up. No blood but the dog broke his leg. Found out the neighbor later euthanized her dog because her dead husband 'would have wanted it that way'. Just confirms the belief that bad pits come from shitty owners
>>
>>2013334
If a pit got ahold of your cat even if you don't see any wounds im sure it has internal damage.
>>
>>2013334
>pit bulldog
What
>>
>>2012591
i like all the ones ive met. i really think they get their bad reputation due to poor owners not handling them properly, which can happen with any breed.
>>
>>2013533
You was able to deduct that he was not talking about a fucking fish correct?
Now let's go one step further and say that he is probably talking about a pitbull. I was able to make this connection because instead of being asinine, I used his words to formulate a more obvious answer. Fuck you.
>>
>>2013557
>You was
stopped reading there
>>
>>2012591
kill them all.
>>
I know there's nothing wrong with the breed but they tend to be too bouncy and energetic for my taste, I prefer calm relaxed breeds.
>>
Currently living with 3.

They want to do nothing but play and cuddle with humans but the instant they see a cat, squirrel, or falling leaf they want to instantly tear it to pieces.
>>
>>2012591

It's not a pitbull, your pic is from an Argentinian Dogo
>>
>>2012591
My buddy-pal owns a pitbull and it's super cute.

If he goes "Arooooooo," then the pitbull will rear its head back and go "Waowrhwaoooooorh."

Very cute.
>>
>>2012591
They are good dogs if you train them as puppies.

My gf had a pitbull that used to live with niggers and got shot by them. She hated police and would attack anybody in uniform or men. My gf found her eating garbage outside her apartment and saved her from dying from grand mal seizures.

she was scary at first but once you break that initial fear these dogs are just like big puppies. She didn't understand right behavior and would try to jump on you all the time. Most of the time I got hurt from her being cuddly DESU.

Pitbulls are a misunderstood breed but I can understand why people would hate them. Shitty owners will breed shitty pitbulls and these dogs should be monitored more closely than the average pupper.

Also their heads are thick as a motherfucker. I would advise watching out for their headbutts. Almost knocked me unconscious.
>>
File: 2013-10-05 18.03.00.jpg (499KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-05 18.03.00.jpg
499KB, 960x1280px
>>2013334
The Colonel walked of into the woods on Wed. Have not seen him since. Noble to the last breath.
RIP Col.
>>
>>2014722
Technically it is a pit bull, just not an American pit bull terrier.
>>
>>2012591
They're the niggers of the dog world. They can be very sweet I know, but pit-bull mutts are cooler.
>>
>>2015235
>>2013334
RIP Col. You were unfortunate to have an owner who did not care about you enough to bring you to a vet when you were mauled by a dog and died of the resulting injuries. At least now you are free of the agonizing nociception and terribly slow death now.
>>
>>2012591
They suck.
>>
>>2014781
I've come across many shitty dogs in my life, all with shit owners, and for the most part most of them would never maul a person to death like a shitty pitbull would.
>>
>>2012591
I agree that a bad owner makes for a bad dog but I still don't like them. They're more prone to be aggressive towards other dogs and people it's just how they were bred to be.
>>
Pitbulls and related are my favorite breeds. They are the sweetest most loving dogs you could ask for.
>>
>>2015396
Other dogs perhaps, but not people. Attacking people was not bred in them. I've owned several, and none of them were ever aggressive towards people. They are very loyal dogs and love everybody. I admit they do need training when it comes to other dogs though. If they are aggressive towards people it is because they have been abused. Your average happy to lucky pitbull is not going to be aggressive towards people at all.
>>
Very ugly. Particularly stupid. For reasons I'll leave others to ague about, they're more prone to aggression, which is bad considering their strength.

I still wish them well, and enjoy the company of the nice ones I meet, but nah, I don't like them.
>>
>>2013334
People that let their dogs run loose are degenerates.
>>
>>2015412
that's bullshit and you know it. neglecting to socialize an animal is not abuse, it's neglect, that's why they're different words.
>>
>>2015434
>that's why they're different words.
the words aren't mutually exclusive.
Neglect can be a type of abuse.
>>
>>2015434
also, to continue your English lessons, the anon didn't say they're aggressive because of neglect to socialize. Physical abuse causes aggression as well.
>>
>>2015435
>Neglect can be a type of abuse.
thats wrong
>the anon didn't say they're aggressive because of neglect to socialize.
no, I did. That's the point I was making.
>Physical abuse causes aggression as well.
but it's not the only cause
>>
File: abuse.png (17KB, 1064x173px) Image search: [Google]
abuse.png
17KB, 1064x173px
>>2015442
>redirected from Animal Abuse
>it can include neglect....
>>
Pits are owned almost exclusively by the scum (of every race, including whites) of society for a reason.

they are so trashy that the bottom rung of every cultural group loves them.

pits and chihuahuas mixed to hell and back are overrunning the shelters here.
>>
i shoot them for food
>>
>ITT people that don't know labs and boxers are pit bulls
>>
>>2015277
The Colonel had no owner, he was free sprit, independent soul, that roamed the hood visiting those who enjoyed his company
>>
Epic specimen of a dog, shame it's breeding has got out of control and the owners and breeders in general are degenerate scum. Even tho I love in the home of the chav I've always had a soft spot for staffs and pit bulls, would love a game fit grey/bull cross but don't have the experience or nessecity for one.
There are good working lines still out there, dogo for instance an the actual game dogs, but in general the staff cross mastif cross, cross, cross people try and blag is a pit are bullshit animals.
>>
>>2015271
technically every dog is a pitbull
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.